gw blue card

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Missilewarriorz, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Missilewarriorz
    OP

Missilewarriorz Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    hey guys i ended up picking up a gw card even though I am on 9.2.. waiting on the update like most people.. in the meantime would i be able to use the blue card as a ds flash card on my 3ds xl 9.2 system? i ended up putting the lastest files onto the microsd after i correctly formatted it and i got an error when i try to boot the card. does the blue card also not work on 9.2?

2. guitarheroknight

guitarheroknight 1.6180339887

Nov 9, 2014
    Croatia
    Grand Line
    Hi, that card was blocked back at 6.x if I'm not wrong so you won't be able to use it. But there's a cia file that removes that restriction and enables you to use the blue card once again :)

3. shinyquagsire23

shinyquagsire23 SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy

Nov 18, 2012
    United States
    Las Vegas
    The blue card doesn't work on 9.2, no. If you have an older DS it might work on that though.

4. Dont Worry About it

Dont Worry About it GBAtemp Regular

Dec 8, 2014
    United States
    Since it requires a .cia whitelister to unblock it, does that mean it only works in Gateway mode on emuNAND?

5. Tomy Sakazaki

Tomy Sakazaki GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 23, 2006
    Brazil
    By now it doesn't seems to work in the emuNAND because it locks the NDS functions.
    Maybe, and it's a big maybe, when gateway releases the 9.2 method we can install the whitelist to sysNAND.

6. Missilewarriorz
    OP

Missilewarriorz Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    thanks for input guys just wanted to confirm it was blocked, as of right now have a 3ds on 9.2 and gw sucks lol

7. serenade.63

serenade.63 GBAtemp Fan

Apr 17, 2011
    United States
    you can use it on a dsi or ds as a flash card no problem if youve got one of those laying around.

8. shinyquagsire23

shinyquagsire23 SALT/Sm4sh Leak Guy

Nov 18, 2012
    United States
    Las Vegas
    Someone just got an e-mail from Gateway just now saying that their servers should be able to handle the amount of people about to connect, so the hype train is accelerating quickly.