gw 3.0 save managing.

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Missilewarriorz, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Missilewarriorz
    OP

Missilewarriorz Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    hey guys having a bit trouble managing saves with my gw 3.0 ultra on a 3ds xl firmware 9.2 (for reference) .. so as far backing up the save from a retail card and changing the file name to the correct title id (yes I made sure it was correct according to region etc) yet it still isnt picking up my save . im not sure what I am doing wrong

2. jscjml

jscjml Monster Hunter

Jan 4, 2015
    United States
    Las Vegas
    only works if the save file size is 512kb. if not, you're out of luck and have to restart buddy, sorry.

edit: GW's save system sucks really bad. Go .cia, you'll be able to import/export and edit savefiles with ease.

im pretty sure they didnt fix the exiting game thing, cause every time my 2DS crashes it loses the savefile that i saved.

3. Missilewarriorz
    OP

Missilewarriorz Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    United States

thanks for the heads up! yeah idk i tried so many games none of them are working and i always make sure ive done everything correctly, im sure they are working on better save system tools etc. but im not running emunand I am just running the room from gw .. im on 9.2 sysnand. but i probably will go .cia but my internal sd card is only 4gb so well see