OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
http://www.pown.it/1229

That song. Does anybody know how it's called and or which artist made it ?

€dit:
http://www.pown.it/1470
Does anybody know which anime she's from ?
biggrin.gif

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The parents of that little boy oughta be ashamed of themselves. Not that he isn't cute, or that his dancing isn't harmless enough, but because of the joke he's become in the world because of spoofs and the moment his parents saw the reel, they knew he'd be a laughing stock and made a mockery of.

chuckstudios

Putting the pro in procrastination
Trophies
Website
www.schlarp.com
XP
Country
United States
gizmo_gal said:
The parents of that little boy oughta be ashamed of themselves. Not that he isn't cute, or that his dancing isn't harmless enough, but because of the joke he's become in the world because of spoofs and the moment his parents saw the reel, they knew he'd be a laughing stock and made a mockery of.

He's from Yo Gabba Gabba, a little kids show.

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
chuckstudios said:
gizmo_gal said:

He's from Yo Gabba Gabba, a little kids show.
I know perfectly well where this clip came from and what he was doing. But they still should've redone that clip with slightly less-extreme dancing for his sake.

True, the publicity this clip has garnered has put him on the "mad" of internet underdog up and coming entertainers or whatever they call people from the internet/tv who make it big because of the internet, but its still wrong, as his parents are going to get the most benefit from the attention this kid gets--not him.

Plus, this is going to be one of those "make or break" things. I hope it makes him. Because 5 minutes of fame probably isn't worth the negative attention that this kid will get from this clip from peers and the world at large in the coming years.

His greatest salvation is that even if it has a negative effect, in a few years people wont be able to sure-fire recognize him so all he's got to do is switch schools or relocate.

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
In my hungover state this morning, I read the title of this thread as 'Guys I'm looking for a snog'.

But I still opened it
blush.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I think Switch 2 will launch about Christmas this year lol