OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Namco Bandai will be porting over the Gundam Extreme VS arcade title to the PlayStation 3, Famitsu reveals this week. The PS3 port is currently 70% complete and will be released on December 1, priced ¥8,380.

New features for the home version include original modes (currently unspecified) and a BGM edit mode that lets you use custom soundtracks from your PS3. The game will also support online play via PSN.

Source

Hell yes, It's about time this hits the PS3, I played it once in the arcade and it's a blast. Next Plus players should really play this game when it comes out, it is far better and with PSN online, the competition will be decent at the least.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
my bro just having a good time with that dynasty wariors gundam 3 these days, he will surely be interest in this one.. we have a thing for giant robots here

Devante

Crescent fresh at best.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's like Gundam vs. Gundam NEXT Plus, you'll be fine. No JP is needed to enjoy that game.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
naglaro00 said:
ME WANT.

Do I need A+++++++ Japanese proficiency to play this?

I hope not

Hell no, and there's a confirmed Practice mode as well. You'll be fine with F+ proficiency since there is some English in the menus and as for controls, get the Asia version, same game with a Mandarin and English controls slip inside. It's the sequel to Next Plus.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: I get what they were trying to say but what the ad actually says is "we tried to cram a ton of... +1