Not open for further replies.

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lol at kiddie crying about stuff I posted in this thread. I log out and look up this thread on google search and found all the detail haha.

Hey guys guess what? p1ngpong cares about jokes I made back in 2010, that is FOUR YEARS AGO haha this guy must have no life at all lmfao. Hey guy why not torrent the log file so everyone can hold things about me that don't even matter to life (well except for your life apparently lol)

not only that but when I said this site was going too far toward LGBT he got me banned! And he also pulled photos of other members later on posting pics of themselves in a skirt. Male members doing that. Talk about two faced and he also is a closet homophobe. He uses a lot of anti-gay remarks on irc and then blames others for being homophobic haha this guy is a joke.

How do you guys pick out forum staff, from a draw from a hat? :) Look how much you guys torched spikeynds and he was doing a better job (even though he was/is an asshole) :) haha

now scaredy minox has me on ignores for (?) what reason.. I don't even know these guys, shit I don't even know p1ng.

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol at kiddie crying about stuff I posted in this thread. I log out and look up this thread on google search and found all the detail haha.

Hey guys guess what? p1ngpong cares about jokes I made back in 2010, that is FOUR YEARS AGO haha this guy must have no life at all lmfao. Hey guy why not torrent the log file so everyone can hold things about me that don't even matter to life (well except for your life apparently lol)

not only that but when I said this site was going too far toward LGBT he got me banned! And he also pulled photos of other members later on posting pics of themselves in a skirt. Male members doing that. Talk about two faced and he also is a closet homophobe. He uses a lot of anti-gay remarks on irc and then blames others for being homophobic haha this guy is a joke.

How do you guys pick out forum staff, from a draw from a hat? :) Look how much you guys torched spikeynds and he was doing a better job (even though he was/is an asshole) :) haha

now scaredy minox has me on ignores for (?) what reason.. I don't even know these guys, shit I don't even know p1ng.

http://gbatemp.net/blogs/

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia

What? I dont even know who you are, apart from the fact that you are a massive gay who is obviously obsessed with me.

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol @ homophobe moving my thread to his little thread for more of his homophobic banter and remarks. nice one, still ever proving my point. I wonder if next thing u will do is tell me you are from Rising Sun haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: But I am playing with it. :D:rofl2::tpi::evil: