Guitarfun 2.5

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
It doesn't have the graphics of Guitar Hero or Frets on Fire, but it does its job!

guitarfun.jpg

Code:
How to set up:
- Place the guitarfun folder on the root of the SD card;
- Place songs in the Frets on Fire format on the guitarfun/songs folder;
- Boot the .dol using any booting methods.

I'm playing it right now with the Wii Guitar and it's pretty good!

Source
Download v2.8

VascoAlmeida

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
THIS IS GOLD!!!!
biggrin.gif
JUST.... GOLD!!!

Guys this homebrew supports the Guitar Hero Guitar, plus all Frets on Fire songs work with it too.

We just need online.. nothing more.

The game for the Pc even supports 2 players, so newer version will probably include it also.

Like i said, this is pure gold. Now we don't need to make Guitar Hero Discs for just a couple of songs, use all programs to make the songs work with Guitar Hero, etc.

AWESOME!!!

Arm73

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It's pretty good, but it has the potential to be awesome.....
Has anybody figured it out how to disable the vibration on the wii remote ? It's pretty annoying.
I'm liking it so far, but i'm having trouble because it feels that the music/video are slightly out of sinc, or maybe it's just different then what I'm used to.
Great homebrew by the way, thank you !

Beware

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Support the Rock Band guitar and multiple players and this could be the most popular Wii homebrew to date. And I'm sure a DS version is in the works by this guy or someone else.

Does FoF have song packs that match the patterns of the commercial GHs? If they do and multiplayer gets included I will be forced to hack all my friend's Wiis. :-P

soliunasm

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
underpressure116 said:
Support the Rock Band guitar and multiple players and this could be the most popular Wii homebrew to date. And I'm sure a DS version is in the works by this guy or someone else.

Does FoF have song packs that match the patterns of the commercial GHs? If they do and multiplayer gets included I will be forced to hack all my friend's Wiis. :-P
Some track makers use official tracks/patterns for song packs if requested. I've found TTFaF for FoF.

VascoAlmeida

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
The game already supports Multiplayer, i didn't know that..

Plus, yes most of the Frets on Fire songs are equal to the Guitar Hero versions, if they are avaiable.

There are millions of songs, plus there are packs with all the Guitar Hero for Frets on Fire and even Rock Band.

PURE GOLD i tell ya XD

atrickpay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deletable_Man said:
Aw. Too bad I only have a 360 guitar.
tongue.gif

Same here, would the USB 360 guitar be possible in any way? I know it works for FOF, but thats with specific drivers. I'd love to play this, just couldn't see it being that fun without a guitar controller. Is there a dev website or anything? Dont even see it on wiibrew

cosmo2389

Trophies
Website
www.myotaku.com
XP
Country
United States
Could someone possibly tell me how to get this running? I've downloaded and placed the .dol into the apps folder, but it doesn't show up in the homebrew channel...

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

zruben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
does anyone have an idea of how to play it left-handed??...

I select "left-hand" on the input menu... but the game still plays as if I were right handed...

help please

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: