OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi i got Guitar hero on Tour game and i lost my Guitar pick stylus
mad.gif
someknow know where i can by it? Dont tell me about Ebay cuz postage costs is bigger then pick stylus price. I tryed to found some shop but nothing. (in UK) Its only one chance to get it cuz in my country i will never found it and from ebay to Poland i need pay 50$ for postage costs.

Plz help me!

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
why not just use a regular stylus? I don't even use the grip anymore... I use the cheats to enable buttons, and use my regular stylus.

xJonny

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I don't think you'll be able to get another one and I don't have any ideas apart from a proper pick of similar properties or buying another one and selling the game/grip to a friend without pick sorry

but what's so bad about using the stylus?

D

Deleted-119707

if your in the uk like i am, i saw some in GAME and in HMV. i cant remember the price though...

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Tell Nintendo you lost it (email).
They will send you a new one, and eventually they will charge you for it, but it will be less then the ebay ones.

Rafi-PL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think they have toomany email but im in uk only week so i can wait ;/ i need to buy in shop online or normal

P.S. i tryed to found it in nintendo shop but nothing

Mohammad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They have this all over at GameStop where I live it's just blue instead of black, and it's a Nintendo accessory not RecOcatane or anything.

matrix121391

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rafi-PL said:
In GameStop is only this: http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDet...roduct_id=71135 i cant put this in Guitar Grip!
Don't always believe what you see online is all they have. I've seen plenty of Guitar Hero stylus packs at GameStop and each with different variation of designs. If you want to check it out, you should go to the store instead of the site as the site is often inaccurate in available products and pricing, at least for where I live.

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are in the UK you wont get anything (guaranteed) in the mail within a week if spending £4 max basically.
Your best bet is game, gamestation, hmv, zavvi and other highstreet stores that probably have the pick set you dont want.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol