Guitar hero on tour

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by bb521, Apr 14, 2009.

  1. bb521

    bb521 Advanced Member

    Jun 24, 2008
    It came out a while ago, but I just decided to give it a go, I have the guitar hero ROM, but I'm wondering If I need anything else to be able to play with the up down left right, or A,B,Y,X keys.
    if so, what is it called? and where do i get it?
  2. MasterGamer

    MasterGamer Advanced Member

    Apr 25, 2009
    its a grip thing that plugs into the gba slot i think, it has the red, green, yellow etc buttons on it and contains a pick with a styrless bit on the end.

    try ebay and if not it isnt that much more to buy the ds game with it
  3. The_Sympt0m

    The_Sympt0m Advanced Member

    Jul 31, 2007
    United States
    No, you don't need anything else, unless your cheats haven't been updated in a long time. The button hack is a set of cheats.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice