ROM Hack Guitar Hero On Tour - Custom songs?

jowan

Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
hello everyone its my first post in this topic, i want to tell you good work and i also want custom songs and im looking for a compiler or something that just allows you to replace the files inside it and i found one but it doesnt want to open the gob file dunno why if want the program here is it http://www.mediafire.com/?rzy4xldtqmx

Swatkinz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
jowan said:
hello everyone its my first post in this topic, i want to tell you good work and i also want custom songs and im looking for a compiler or something that just allows you to replace the files inside it and i found one but it doesnt want to open the gob file dunno why if want the program here is it http://www.mediafire.com/?rzy4xldtqmx

Just go back a page and read my tutorial. Jowan, that will answer everything.

Amarpal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yay custom songs, i can't wait!
toot.gif
I wish i could help somehow, but for now i'll be cheering from the sidelines! Keep up the good work, I bow down to you!!!
bow.gif

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
swatkinz made a blank one so it is the one used for all songs. then the guitar and rhythm/bass is the same. we have the charts, but then we need to seperate it into the part it came in before, ,like the battle gems, and those files, then we can go search for a .gob compiler. then custom songs will come!

Swatkinz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, Instead of using the Blank.hwas file (I think it wont work due to the fact its not the same length as the song your making).
So here goes another tutorial...

" How to Make a .hwas File"

Step1. Open audacity

Step2. Import the .ogg file that you are using for your song, into audacity.

Step3. Select all the audio sounds in the file and delete them, so you are left with a blank stage, that is still the size of your song (ex. if the song was 4min 20sec, then your blank stage should still be 4min 20sec)

Step4. Then go to file and select export as mp3

Step5. A window comes up, type in the name of the .hwas you are going to replace, followed by .hwas (ex. AllStarl_song.hwas)

Step6. Select "All Files" as the save type, and click save

Step7. It will ask if you are sure you want to save the file under that name, click "yes"

Step8. Then it will ask you to locate a file called "lame_enc.dll", because Audacity does not export mp3 files on its own it needs this file for the mp3 encoding. Click Here to download if you do not have it.

Step9. Once you locate the file. Audacity will do the rest. Now your DONE!

Hope this helps all of us
smile.gif

Swatkinz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, read next time, Curley5959, it says "How to Make a .hwas File"
If you are looking for a custom song tutorial look at page 17 and about half way down you can read the one I wrote.

I think I found more information on the .gob file. Form what I have gathered it stands for GObject Builder. And I have found a compression tool for it! The compressor is in a stupid format called .tar.gz its a format I have never heard of, its some kind of compression file type. I found a .tar.gz decompresser but I dont know how to use it, it needs to be ran from DOS.

Heres the .GOB compressor
Heres the .tar.gz decompressor

I cant do it alone I need someone to help figure out how to run these programs and get that GOB compressed!

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
When I get time I'll make a four freted song chart to try once we get it up, but I'll also try the speed of the track, editing it to make it right.

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You need to create the file first, I realized that, make sure it's in the same file named gob. So make a new folder called ExtractedData first.

Swatkinz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Guys look back on page 18, I posted something about the .GOB file.

And by the way,Keviii94, did you type everything exact! It worked for me...
Follow my tutorial exactly has it says, all the steps work, the tutorial is on page17

I have already made a four fret song, its hard to make the notes follow the music right on, with Frets on Fire. I also took a song from GHOT and put it into Frets on Fire, but for some reason it speeds up the .ogg files, it sounds like its going 3x faster. But it did not speed up the other song I made from sratch, weird???

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
first you have to type gob.exe before you type that code with -a and stuff. then you type in that... you know, -a ungob... you know

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==