Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why must they create a whole new game for them?
It would have been better to just have their songs in guitar hero 3 or put them on the download packs. I don't Understand, is this another way to just make more money?

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
If it's the Colombia era 'Smith (hey, erasmith, I made a funny!) then I'll buy it. If it's the Geffen crap, I'll pass. If it's a mix of both, I'll think about it, and eventually decide not to buy it until I find it used for really cheap.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Does this GH have ACDC by any chance?
I'm amazed that after 4 games and 1 (sort-of) spinoff that ACDC hasn't appeared anywhere
frown.gif

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Aerosmith is one of my favorite bands but I don't see why they need a Guitar Hero game just for them.. some kind of "expansion pack" for GHIII would already be fine.
Also, Aerosmith never had great guitar solos for a game like that.. a Guitar Hero: Iron Maiden or a a Guitar Hero: Van Halen would be more appropriate..

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Aerosmith is one of my favorite bands but I don't see why they need a Guitar Hero game just for them.. some kind of "expansion pack" for GHIII would already be fine.
Also, Aerosmith never had great guitar solos for a game like that.. a Guitar Hero: Iron Maiden or a a Guitar Hero: Van Halen would be more appropriate..

If there was going to be a GH : band, it should be either Guitar hero : Black Sabbath (since they just about created heavy metal) or Guitar Hero : Metallica (since they just about perfected metal).

Scorned

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, some of you have to note that the game isnt going to be JUST Aerosmith. From what ive heard, it also includes some songs and bands that inspired them.

Either way, i think it was a stupid idea to dedicate it to one band, although i love the band.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Glad I have a modded Xbox, as I love guitar hero and hate Aerosmith. Sorry to any Aerosmith fans out there

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I like Aerosmith and all, but I'm not buying it if they charge the full price of a standard game. I'll pick it up if it's cheap.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought it was just an Expansion Package. While I love Aerosmith, I am seeing guys play Guitar Hero: Depeche Mode as the 2938th game of the series.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-