OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm using cfg usbloader, the latest fat version. I had GH5 working before I switched to fat. Now I just get a black screen. I extracted the iso from the .wbfs files on my hdd and burned a disc which played fine from the disc channel using cioscorp. Has anyone else had trouble with this game loading from fat?

DeathClown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm using rev 4. At least that is what usb loader says during the loading screen. I think the fat revisions only work with cios222 rev4. I installed rev5 today without realizing cfg usb loader didn't support it. I reinstalled 4 and my other games seem to work fine. I even tried reinstalling the game from the disc I burned.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DeathClown said:
I'm using cfg usbloader, the latest fat version. I had GH5 working before I switched to fat. Now I just get a black screen. I extracted the iso from the .wbfs files on my hdd and burned a disc which played fine from the disc channel using cioscorp. Has anyone else had trouble with this game loading from fat?

IIRC Guitar hero 5 and band hero need ios 37 merged with ios 38, you probably selected different options for 222 ( I did, I run ios222=ios60+dip38 & ios223=ios37+dip38 )

Scuba156

Trophies
XP
Country
What do you mean the 'latest' version of FAT? Only FAT32 should be used, the latest FAT 'version' (If you must) is exFAT which is not compatible with any USB Loader

DeathClown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Scuba156 said:
What do you mean the 'latest' version of FAT? Only FAT32 should be used, the latest FAT 'version' (If you must) is exFAT which is not compatible with any USB Loader

I mean the latest version of CFG USB loader with fat32 support enabled as default in options.

DeathClown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smf said:
DeathClown said:

IIRC Guitar hero 5 and band hero need ios 37 merged with ios 38, you probably selected different options for 222 ( I did, I run ios222=ios60+dip38 & ios223=ios37+dip38 )
I could never get the rev4 installer to work properly with my wired connection. I found a cios222 wad somewhere and installed that. That would explain why It's not working now. Anyone have a link for a good offline install kit?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or maybe an Anbernic device that can emulate psp
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psps still going for $100 on ebay lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i'll consider it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    if only i can backport the game meself
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pretty sure the new flip one can do psp if you don't mind the sp design
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    resistance still has jerky gameplay on emu
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    1gb of ram probably won't help
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    guess i'll stick to playing helldivers 2 for awhile
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Do people still hate that game or did they fix it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    fix? there were fixes?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i never heard or notice any fix
  • NO111ONE @ NO111ONE:
    @Xdqwerty crashd was the exploit for LG TVs to root practically any.
    I got word of it this january and rooted my TV. Was pretty impressed.
    Since then LG patched the command to root and then the developer mode app itself from making vulnerabilities.

And then I found out that having a rooted TV lets you use PPPwn to jailbreak a PS4 on firmware 11. Finally uses for my rooted LG (I hate the playstation as such the use is gone)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @NO111ONE, Did you have a arch64 base?
  • NO111ONE @ NO111ONE:
    Honestly didn't care to even poke. The board is W18H
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a 2023 Model turned off update in the homebrew channel maybe if I restore it and run the script again but it might auto update during the process
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    play it safe, keep it off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Script keeps getting stuck at Heap grooming now
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nowadays i just keep my jailbroken ps4 for some exclusives i don't play on pc
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The youtube adblocker looks nice in the homebrew channel but I pay for premium for like $4 a month under vpn lol
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i dont even YT much, Net flix is just another bother
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    YT music apps pointless tbh
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    playing old music mostly while browsing/going through comics at archive.org
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    me doin' simple stuff
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't always need a bunch of electronics to enjoy electronics
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Don't always need a bunch of electronics to enjoy electronics +1