Guitar Controller for NDS Lite

Chrono_Tata

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
jabjab said:
If you are in the UK you can buy the full retail version with grip for £12 at morrisons supermarket until sunday.
edit: rrp in uk is £35 i think and normal web price 25-30
edit2: all chart wii games £15, all chart DS £12, all chart PS3/X360 £25
edit3: real grip is pretty impressive, buttons have an extremely smooth and solid action.
Damn. Just bought it for full price at Zavvi (previously known as Virgin Megastore). I feel stupid now.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
1NOOB said:
Yes, along with the DS Phat version of the 3in1: http://dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.15778

Btw, the package says it includes Guitar Hero: On Tour. I wonder if it includes some kind of fake game
tongue.gif

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

kikoexe

Trophies
XP
Country
here in our country, there is another version of the 3rd party guitar grip that is being sold.. and it has an earphone jack..

you can check out the product here..
wink.gif

ozzymud

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heard about this place focalprice.com (looks to be a bit of competition for DX
tongue.gif
),,, anyhoo, they have both:

Cheesy looking one: http://www.focalprice.com/Compatible_Guita...N123B_3451.html

With speaker and phone jack: http://www.focalprice.com/Nintendo_NDS_Lit...N115B_3038.html, dont know if it has an amp of anykind.. but it states as well as the earphone out it also has "dimensional sound speaker inside"

Only just found out about this site... spent a few dollars there... ordered on 9/23...

"Thank you for your trust! Items of your order 0XXXXXXX have shipped by Airmail from HongKong,and it normally takes 5-14 days to arrive."

So I'll know in 4 to 14 days
tongue.gif

Edit: I just wanted one of these for Video Games Hero... aint buying a second whole game that i wont play, and i cant wrench the original away from my daughter
tongue.gif

Edit 2: Oh, and those wanting one for the fat... find a friend who bought the Nintendo one and owns a lite.. ask em for their adaptor, it comes with one
smile.gif

GN120B-10.JPG

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
just ordered mine this morning (as well as an ak2, fake hori screen protector and ez3in1) should arrive in ~1week - $70(AU) well spent!

busy_listening

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Hi guys, need some help here. My friend just got a Guitar Hero grip "look-alike" off FocalPrice.com, which some of you already bought. She's using ez Flash V. She got the grip attached to the GBA slot, ran the game but it did not register that the grip is alrdy attached. Does it mean that the grip is faulty or a cheat file or a patched version of the game is needed?

Initially she thought that having a third party grip will automatically allow the Guitar Hero game to get pass the "make-sure-the-grip-is-attached" screen. So she din bother to create a cheat folder or any patches etc. But seems like it's not an automatic thing.

I'm not sure how to advise her cos i use DSTT and not Ezflash V. But I roughly know that EZflash V usually needs many patches and stuff to get things done. Can you experts help me please?

Thanks in advance.

=)

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
busy_listening said:
Hi guys, need some help here. My friend just got a Guitar Hero grip "look-alike" off FocalPrice.com, which some of you already bought. She's using ez Flash V. She got the grip attached to the GBA slot, ran the game but it did not register that the grip is alrdy attached. Does it mean that the grip is faulty or a cheat file or a patched version of the game is needed?

Initially she thought that having a third party grip will automatically allow the Guitar Hero game to get pass the "make-sure-the-grip-is-attached" screen. So she din bother to create a cheat folder or any patches etc. But seems like it's not an automatic thing.

I'm not sure how to advise her cos i use DSTT and not Ezflash V. But I roughly know that EZflash V usually needs many patches and stuff to get things done. Can you experts help me please?

Thanks in advance.

=)

try a clean rom and dont use any cheats or any patches!

make sure the grip is firmly inserted!

then load the game from the ezflash v

have you tried it using your TTDS ??

busy_listening

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Thanks alot kobykaan!

I got my friend to get a clean copy of Guitar Hero and it worked! It worked for my DSTT as well, just got it from her today.

I would recomm this version of third party grip. Works well, looks more like the real thing as compared to the cheaper version, and it comes with a guitar pick!

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
busy_listening said:
Thanks alot kobykaan!

I got my friend to get a clean copy of Guitar Hero and it worked! It worked for my DSTT as well, just got it from her today.

I would recomm this version of third party grip. Works well, looks more like the real thing as compared to the cheaper version, and it comes with a guitar pick!

Deal Extreme has another version in now with STEREO SPEAKERS inbuilt a headphone socket and a pick slot in the back to keep the pick in with an included pic
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk