Hacking GUIs for USB loader Project...

forbore

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am somewhat good with graphics and I use GIMP. here are examples of things I did so far.examples. I do not know C so I cannot be of much help in the coding but I would be could to make a nicer interface. My idea is to make a new interface for the loader but I need more people as I do not code very much. Before the USB loader was officially started, on one of Blue-K's threads, there was someone who submitted their idea about how the interface should really be. He had made a fake interface with tabs (favorites, Alphabetical order, by Release dates, etc...). I think that this was a really good idea and I would like to make this a real interface. Since we have the source, it would be somewhat easy to make the interface. If you have suggestions or you can help, please post here.

shtonkalot

Can't hold on much longer, But I'll never let go!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The example works given on your DA page are very nice but I can't see how they relate to a GUI?
Perhaps you are best off posting in one of the ever increasing new GUI for WBFS threads that keep popping up. Plenty of people making them and most don't look nice.

Wish you the best of luck, sorry I cannot help more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi