Guild Wars 2 GamesCom Trailer

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is definitely getting better and better everytime I see something about it.
smile.gif

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The game looks amazing. I've been following it for a while, and looks a million times better than the first game.

I know many people in real life that are getting the game, and my only hope is that the game isn't the type of game that NEEDS to be constantly played. *Cough WoW Cough*

Too bad this game is taking forever to come out, and at this rate, we won't see it for a very long time...

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a feeling I'll buy a new computer to make sure I can play this on max settings. My current computer was bought so it could play the first Guild Wars. I have a feeling I'll be doing the same with the second one.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@awssk8er: The last game had a cool level cap at 20. It made the game flexible and enjoyable. I liked it more than WoW, but it did have less to do. Hopefully GW2 will be as good as WoW in that area.

prowler

Sony
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
KirbyBoy said:
Never played the first one, though this looks awesome.
It sometimes goes on sale on Steam. There is also a semi-expansion called Eye of the North which gives you some bonuses on GW2.

If people do decide to get it, start off on Nightfall.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just make sure you get the trilogy edition plus eye of the north.

No one in my guild plays GW currently. However some of our members were let on a secret planned beta date the devs are aiming for. Our guild leader was one of them and he told the rest of us in a weekly message. I have not heard much since than.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse