Trophies
Website
www.neuronball.com
XP
Country
France
impizkit said:
Not sure what exactly is different, but the inside of the CycloDS Evolution
There is something like a Silicon Labs T631 8Mo MCU ( the little chip ) in addition to the Actel Pro Asic 3 found on the CycloDS too for the DSLite mode...

According to TC the DSi mode exploit is based on WinterMute's cookhack.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AndroidDem0man said:
Jakob95 said:
Just came home I am currently updating the CycloDSi.
Wanna go on some live site like tinychat with a Webcam and OHYEAH LOLSHOWITTOUS???
Basically the same thing as the regular CycloDS looks exactly the same when you launch it. You can't play DSi enhansed games because it says those games were not dumped properly(only the DS contents of the game were dumped not the DSi's so it can't be played).
EDIT: I have to go pick up my baby brother from his baby sitter.

AndroidDem0man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jakob95 said:
AndroidDem0man said:
Jakob95 said:
Wanna go on some live site like tinychat with a Webcam and OHYEAH LOLSHOWITTOUS???
Basically the same thing as the regular CycloDS looks exactly the same when you launch it. You can't play DSi enhansed games because it says those games were not dumped properly(only the DS contents of the game were dumped not the DSi's so it can't be played).
Still ( if its alright with you after your back)
I realy want to see this dood in action

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AndroidDem0man said:
Jakob95 said:
AndroidDem0man said:
Jakob95 said:
Still ( if its alright with you after your back)
I realy want to see this dood in action
Alright I am back. How do you want to see the dude in action? If you have a smartphone I can do Fring with you or something. I am really tired and not in the mood to make a video and put it on youtube. I will make a video and put it on YouTube later but just not now.

EDIT: I Made a little 2min video of me booting up the CycloDSi. I first made my first impressions but my stupid phone said it can't upload a video to YouTube that's greater then 1GB and it just deleted that video.

gumbyx84

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Based on off Jurassicplayer's vid, the card autoboots (doesn't hit DS boot screen) on a DS Lite. I gota laugh though. Most of the "features" he is toting are basic features found in the normal CycloDS firmware. Its the same firmware as the CycloDS firmware, down to the GUI. Probably the same firmware as B.5 minus the ability to boot on the DSi.

Just saw Jakob's vid. Its a bit disappointing that they are using a hacked ROM to get it running. I have a feeling it will be that waywhen released as well.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
gumbyx84 said:
I just want to know how it interacts with the DSi. Does it autoboot like most cards do on the DS? Exactly how much of the hardware is accessible?
The standard CycloDS doesn't autoboot anyway. Unless you have the DS set to automatic, which is a setting the DSi doesn't even have anymore.

Jakob95

I am the Avatar
OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stevetry said:
lol wow cyclods

Jakob what made you buy it ?
I usually get flashcarts to review and such. This will probably be the last flashcart I will review I am done with gaming, total waste of time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)