Guadia Quest

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by mixinluv2u, Feb 18, 2009.

Feb 18, 2009

Guadia Quest by mixinluv2u at 4:33 PM (923 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. mixinluv2u
    OP

Member mixinluv2u GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    i am trying to find one of the GameGuadias but i am not sure where it is. the woman dreaming of ducks from Timbuktuu says that it is south 1 and west 1 from the Royal Tomb.

but where is the Royal Tomb??

2. mixinluv2u
    OP

United States
    nevermind found it.

3. WildWon

Former Staff WildWon EXTERMINATE!

United States
    There's another chick that talks about 2south 21east which puts you in the swamp to the east... i found a GameCenter Master Guardia there. He kicks mah ass. (and i found a harder one to the west of heavenly tower... he's a dick too.)

Was that another GameCenter Guardia that you found near the tomb?

(...i am enjoying the hell out of Guardia Quest... the other games are REALLY good too... but hell, GQ is killer.)

4. mixinluv2u
    OP

United States
    The one (the red one) at the lone tree by heavenly tower is sooooooooo hard.

there are 2 of them by the Royal Tomb. South 1 West 1, and North 1 East 1 (the corner of the land).

i would recommend taking out the purple/orange looking ones first as those are the easiest. then the blue ones. then finally the green ones. definitely try to make a pact with them along the way they are super helpful. definitely helps with beating the harder GameGuadias by bringing one of your own along.