Gta: Cw

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by monkey04, Mar 21, 2009.

Mar 21, 2009

Gta: Cw by monkey04 at 11:57 AM (976 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. monkey04
    OP

Newcomer monkey04 Advanced Member

Canada
    Is it possible for me to put 2 Gta roms on my dstt because the game only has 2 save files and i need more

2. PettingZoo

Member PettingZoo yesss

Australia
    I'm not sure that's possible because I think that the save files are saved in the NDS directory. Though I'm not sure if it is a feature in the DSTT but the M3 Real and some other carts (even the R4) have an option for multiple save files.

3. W.I.C.K.E.D.

Member W.I.C.K.E.D. GBAtemp Regular

United States
    this IS possible, I've done it with phantasy star zero because that game only allows 3 save slots. All you have to do is make a copy of the rom, then rename the second gta file something different. Such as add a 1 to it or something. Then when you save during that second game you have, the .sav on your sd should look like this- grand theft auto chinatown wars1.sav- or whatever you decide to add to the name of the second rom. Thus, you will have something looking like this on your sd root..................
    grand theft auto chinatown wars.nds
    grand theft auto chinatown wars.sav
    grand theft auto chinatown wars1.nds
    grand theft auto chinatown wars1.sav
    it shouldn't create an issue if you us an AR code either because the game ID should be the same even with the name changed.
    Hope this works if not message me and I'll help you get it working. Good luck. [​IMG]

4. DBMONK

Member DBMONK GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    YUP, i can confirm this works as its just what i was gonna write XD

5. deathfire375

Newcomer deathfire375 Newbie

United States
    just rename one and it should work