GTA Chinatown Wars Local Multiplay Problem

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Shin_Akuma, Dec 6, 2009.

Dec 6, 2009
  1. Shin_Akuma
    OP

Newcomer Shin_Akuma Member

United Kingdom
    Sorry if this may have been mentioned before but when I try to host a local game on GTA Chinatown Wars, the other DS that is trying to connect to my one cannot identify or find my game that I'm hosting, I'm totally unsure whats happening and it would be kool if anyone could help me.

2. _Chaz_

Member _Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

United States
    Me and my friend had a problem like this. Are either of you using a flash cart with a trimmed rom? Getting a full rom fixed the problem for us.

I have noticed that the range for this game is not as good as the others we normally play.

3. Shin_Akuma
    OP

United Kingdom
    Ummm we're not really playing on a trimmed rom, I'm using an M3I Zero where'as my Bro is using an M3 Simply, could that possibly be the problem? BTW Gta is 120MB i'm not sure if thats the full size of the rom.

4. scrtmstr

Member scrtmstr GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    make sure the wifi is on. It happens to all flashcards, there is a patch, but it only works on a couple of flashcards.

5. Shin_Akuma
    OP

United Kingdom
    Ok thanks people, I think i figured out the problem, I guess _Chaz_ was right about the rom being trimmed.