Greetings !

HappyPond

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi everyone :)

My name is Gaëtan, I am French but currently living in Germany. I am a software developer in the Space Industry.

In the past few years, I worked on projects involving PHP, Java, Python, Angular,... But it's been years since the last time I seriously developped anything in C/C++, and it is not a skill that I want to lose.
I was also always fascinated by the Nintendo DS, and recently felt the urge to collect all of them (that's what happens when you give money to a big child like me). I am now the proud owner, on top of my childout DS Lite, of a DS FAT, a DSi and a DSi XL. I also have an original 3DS and new 3DS XL.

So, I decided to do two birds one stone: start a hobby project in C, that will consist in developping a DS game. I saw several posts here that indicate that I could find the information I need, and advice on how to proceed. I have very little experience in the domain, but a lot of patience and a real will to achieve something.

So, looking forward to interact with you all and see what the future has for me :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Date sticks