Greetings, I'm new

Jaytun

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello, as I said before, I'm new, if someone can help me, I'm trying to install CFW on a 3DS but the Bruteforce Movable isn't working.
I saw in some other threads that users here can do the same process by theirselves, so if anyone can help me I will be very grateful:D

Reactions: jeannotte

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, as I said before, I'm new, if someone can help me, I'm trying to install CFW on a 3DS but the Bruteforce Movable isn't working.
I saw in some other threads that users here can do the same process by theirselves, so if anyone can help me I will be very grateful:D
Are you following this guide?
https://3ds.hacks.guide/es_ES/

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's definitely atleast one person here who can help. I could, even, if you wanted (I'm not gonna be fast though, I'm online very sporadically) but you should be sure to use the guide that Lacius linked; that thing is the bible of 3DS hacking

matrix1968

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone my name is marco. I am a new member, I am a professional in the repair sector.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

[QUOTE = "matrix1968, post: 9233000, member: 540497"] Ciao a tutti, mi chiamo marco. Sono un nuovo iscritto, sono un professionista nel settore delle riparazioni. [/ QUOTE]

recently started this sector too, developing it in console repair. I see that many are experts, I'm here to learn ... if anyone needs me in the repair sector inherent to my field, available at 360. I have assistance on 32 brands of lcd prosotti

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sjy9nc5QwBY