Hacking Green Screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronixLeaf

Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
14
Trophies
0
XP
29
Country
United States
Ok. So I made my backup of Deal Or No Deal(the bankers back) and when I load with Gamma and force NTSC it gives me the green screen, but when I load with no settings it gives me the flippy b&w screen.
I am 3.2U and softmodded, should I just try and dl a different version?, because my other back ups work just fine. Anyone know?
 

Egonny

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2008
Messages
365
Trophies
0
Location
Brussels, Belgium
XP
172
Country
Belgium
Green screen always means a region problem, so try patching the ISO to your region with a regionfree patcher, like WiiFrii v2.3b (my favorite) or something else.
 

Nuke85

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2007
Messages
155
Trophies
1
XP
123
Country
United States
Egonny said:
Green screen always means a region problem, so try patching the ISO to your region with a regionfree patcher, like WiiFrii v2.3b (my favorite) or something else.

Yeah this works had this problem before with Wario Ware or whatever.
 

kimikal27

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2008
Messages
1,380
Trophies
0
Age
43
Location
Galway
Website
Visit site
XP
97
Country
ChronixLeaf said:
Ok. So I made my backup of Deal Or No Deal(the bankers back) and when I load with Gamma and force NTSC it gives me the green screen, but when I load with no settings it gives me the flippy b&w screen.
I am 3.2U and softmodded, should I just try and dl a different version?, because my other back ups work just fine. Anyone know?
no one can help you that way my friend...
you have to give info about what you have...
pal or ntsc wii and game?
hard or softmod?
using what cios?

man, helps us help you...

plus...
read the fliping sticky's , i'm sure your answer is there
 

ChronixLeaf

Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
14
Trophies
0
XP
29
Country
United States
Ok I searched all mighty Google for the WiiFrii version you posted and its not to be found, did you find yours from google?
 

ChronixLeaf

Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
14
Trophies
0
XP
29
Country
United States
kimikal27 said:
ChronixLeaf said:
Ok. So I made my backup of Deal Or No Deal(the bankers back) and when I load with Gamma and force NTSC it gives me the green screen, but when I load with no settings it gives me the flippy b&w screen.
I am 3.2U and softmodded, should I just try and dl a different version?, because my other back ups work just fine. Anyone know?
no one can help you that way my friend...
you have to give info about what you have...
pal or ntsc wii and game?
hard or softmod?
using what cios?

man, helps us help you...

plus...
read the fliping sticky's , i'm sure your answer is there

Ummm I said I was softmodded.
I am using the Cios that came with Gamma.
and I am NTSC, I said I am 3.2U, im not E(Europe)

sorry if you feel I am being a dick, but I gave info, you just didnt take the time to read fully...

sorry for double post!!!!!!
 

Patryc

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
452
Trophies
0
XP
182
Country
ChronixLeaf said:
awesome!, thanks for the advice man. And thank you for not being a big bag of douche like someone else.
Darling you made the reference to GAYNESS not me
 

kimikal27

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2008
Messages
1,380
Trophies
0
Age
43
Location
Galway
Website
Visit site
XP
97
Country
yes... loads of info... and i still dont know if your game is pal or not or the cios that you have...
but since your so smart and precise in answers, get someone else to help

and again: READ THE STICKYS
 

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2008
Messages
1,387
Trophies
1
Location
Md,US
Website
Visit site
XP
95
Country
United States
if force ntsc gives a green screen the game doesnt have ntsc video output at all. you can try region patching it, but if that fails your SOL and need to download a copy that is for your region. Also you could just use RGB cables as they seem to fix the black and white/flicker issues with pal games on ntsc wiis
 

ChronixLeaf

Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
14
Trophies
0
XP
29
Country
United States
kimikal27 said:
yes... loads of info... and i still dont know if your game is pal or not or the cios that you have...
but since your so smart and precise in answers, get someone else to help

and again: READ THE STICKYS


well lets think about this. I obviously have a NTSC machine and I am getting a region error on the game...... Hmmmm could if be a PAL game? jeez man, use some common sense.
and to the idiot that called me gay, I said I was getting a green screen of gayness, I never said I am a homosexual. Grow some brains. And its cool Kimikal, I took someone else's advice
and used the wiifrii. worked fine. and he didnt act stupid or give me attitude. Why couldnt of you done that? Hmm?

QUOTE(digitydogs @ Jan 22 2009, 09:44 PM) if force ntsc gives a green screen the game doesnt have ntsc video output at all. you can try region patching it, but if that fails your SOL and need to download a copy that is for your region. Also you could just use RGB cables as they seem to fix the black and white/flicker issues with pal games on ntsc wiis

Thank you for your help DigityDog.
 

nIxx

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2007
Messages
1,544
Trophies
0
Location
Germany
Website
Visit site
XP
337
Country
Gambia, The
Because i bet you find your answer here on this board
wink.gif

But obviously some people can´t search or use there own brain.
 

kimikal27

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Oct 28, 2008
Messages
1,380
Trophies
0
Age
43
Location
Galway
Website
Visit site
XP
97
Country
cuz your a noob that cant be botherd to read. that is why...
plus, i have a PAL wii and most of my games are NTSC and never used wiifrii so i dont really get what you say about common sense...
any way, it's working right?
have fun
 

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Joined
Oct 12, 2004
Messages
16,991
Trophies
3
Age
42
XP
4,950
Country
United States
Thought I did close it.

I wonder if I should just start a flame/argue thread so everybody can get stuff off their chests.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I'm going to go to sleep too
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It's OK @BigOnYa mahomes will fart on your favorite team in the playoffs then win again
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea you prob right
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Million dollar farts all day
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    good night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night. I messed up, made a margirita but used vodka by accident, taste like shit, but can't bring myself to dump it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright I'm out too, gonna go shoot some 8-ball with the old lady. Good Night all!
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    G Night
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    game night
  • wolffangalchemist @ wolffangalchemist:
    Today I learned that raz disposable vapes have 0.96 inch i2c oled screens in them that can be used with various mcu's. I will be getting a bunch from. My coworkers now I j
  • wolffangalchemist @ wolffangalchemist:
    Just need a project to use them in.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa watches porn on his vape
  • wolffangalchemist @ wolffangalchemist:
    I made the same joke about a hour ago lol
    +1
  • wolffangalchemist @ wolffangalchemist:
    Seriously co worker said he has like 20 or so of these exact vapes that are empty, I am gonna have a lot of screens and USB c ports.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Use them for meth also
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Can it run Crysis?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Holy shit I'm finally below 900 tabs open in Chrome
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, All porn?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    >500 of it is youtube videos, so not all porn
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good lad
  • wolffangalchemist @ wolffangalchemist:
    i will make a tiny psp and put porn it.
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I totally forgot I was a stacked transsexual anthropomorphic bunny on steam
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ...
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what the fuck?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also, going to bed
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: also, going to bed