Hacking green bar

seanhite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am having problem with the configurable usb loader. when i use the directional button to go thru the different flow set ups my wii crashes when i try to use anything other than the first two. i get a green bar and them my wii resets itself. someone suggested that it may be a corrupt cover image but i don't know how to check that. i am fine just using the first two menus to flow thru the games but would ideally like to resolve the problem. any help is appreciated.

rolandde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, the easy way to check that is to delete all your covers and see if you can cycle through the different display modes then (all your games will just be displayed as a question mark). If that does the trick, then it almost certainly the problem was one of your covers. You can then go into the Configurable USB Loader main menu and re-download all your covers (with the hope that the second time around, no corruption occurs).

seanhite

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how do i delete my covers? i looked at the sd card and found a file of covers but it had way more covers in there than i had games.

rolandde

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The "Covers" folder should contain more covers than you have games, because each game has several covers (front, back, disk, 3D).

Plug your SD card into your computer, move the content of your cover file to another location [so that your cover folder is empty] either or your SD card or on your computer hard drive (don't delete it, so you can always put it back) and start USB loader and see if it helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Traps