Great Vita case/pouch

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by RavenMac, Jan 7, 2013.

1. RavenMac
    OP

RavenMac Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2013
    United States
    I've had my vita for some time now (2-3 months) and I could never feel safe bringing it anywhere i went. I felt like i would scratch up the screen or break an analog stick if i tried putting it in my pocket. I simply wouldn't bring it anywhere without something to put it in.

I saw other cases. I can't stand hard cases and most soft cases have one opening on the side of the case. Sliding the vita in longways. I never had a problem with this design for the PSP because the analog stick, headphone jack, and wrist strap were all on the same end. I found a case that i just love.

[​IMG]

http://www.chinabuye.com/replacemen...case-bag-with-double-zipper-for-ps-vita-black

I don't blame anyone who won't trust this site, but i thought for $5 what could go wrong?
    It has 2 zippers for the main section. The main section has 2 pockets for little things like games. The section has 1 zipper. You can fit the USB cable in it.

Also, i decided to get a few keychain decorations for mine. I just put them on the zipper tabs. Also got a black wrist strap for my vita later on. Here is what it looks like.

Hope this helps people finding a case!

2. Qtis

Qtis Grey Knight Inquisitor

Feb 28, 2010
    The Forge
    Does the case have any solid damage reduction capabilities? In other words, if you dropped the case, would the PSVita suffer a screen crack? I have a HORI hard case and it has at least a bit of protection in that matter. Otherwise the case looks interesting enough because of the separate compartments for the console and cables :3

3. RavenMac
    OP

RavenMac Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2013
    United States
    Not really. I do have ArmorSuit screen protector as well, but besides that i don't think it will help all too much.
    The hard cases do look like they will take a drop, but this don't do much.

My reason for posting this is i don't like hard cases. I like to keep my handhelds in my pocket. Hard cases aren't all that comfortable.

Qtis likes this.