Hacking Great customer service from TeamCyclops

heliuscc

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
My Cyclo DS went faulty a month ago and started freezing and not recognising the SD card and sometimes the DS didn't recognize the Cyclo DS. Emailed TeamCyclops and sent them my receipt and they're sending me a replacement. Fabulous service from them I think you'll agree.

gh0ul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wish they'd send out less faulty units.
I didnt get my new batch of black cyclods' cuz most of them were faulty and the reseller had to send them back.

wiithepeople

^^didn't play it that much, but I love it =D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow, Team Cyclops does have great customer service. If the new batch has the hardware issues resolved, the Cyclo Evo would definitely be a good buy.

Also, @salamence:
ohmy.gif
Can't believe they would give you a 2gb microSD and a $20 bill! One thing though, don't you live in Canada? They sent you a US $20 bill
tongue.gif

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wow, Team Cyclops does have great customer service. If the new batch has the hardware issues resolved, the Cyclo Evo would definitely be a good buy.

Also, @salamence:
ohmy.gif
Can't believe they would give you a 2gb microSD and a $20 bill! One thing though, don't you live in Canada? They sent you a US $20 bill
tongue.gif

Yep, they knew I was in Canada but they still sent me a 20$ bill
tongue.gif
Doesn't really matter, I can convert it since the exchange rates are practically the same
ohmy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Drugs.