BlueFlame90

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I am curently making a translation for Code Geass and i already figured out most of the game.
But i have problems with the graphics. I'm using crystaltile2 and i have no problem viewing the graphics that are in narc pack files, but i can't view the other
files. There are two files like: "pl006.chrc" and "pl006.pal", it seams that i'm not able to load the pal file as palette in crystaltile2.

Can someone please help me?
I'm completly new to graphic hckingin roms, today's my first try
tongue.gif
but after 3 hours i decided to ask here for help.

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if there's an easier way, but what I've been doing is appending the palette onto the file and importing it from there, then removing it after I've made my changes.

Edit: You an also rename the palette file to have the same name as the file you want to edit, import it (make sure you select Copy), use Palette -> Add To Palettes, then open the file you want to edit and select the palette you added. Only works if you use the same filename, but they can be in different folders.

BlueFlame90

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
OK i tried and it worked, but i don't really find now what i'm looking for.
The only place left is the one in wich i can't get crystaltile to display so i can reconize what
image it will be.

Can anyone view this file?
Here are the two files: (use save as...)
Palette file
Graphic file

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There isn't enough data there for the full 80x40-something image, and it doesn't line up very well... it's most likely comprised of indexed tiles. I can at least tell that the image you posted is Karen's avatar, though.

BlueFlame90

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for trying!
Well that's bad because the avatar files are the ones i need, because the have japanese names on it.
But it's good to know that this is Karen's avatar so i can figure out wich file belongs to wic person.

i keep trying.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: