Graphic Glitches Dragon Quest IV intro & Sonic Rush map menu

Discussion in 'Supercard' started by NightRune, May 27, 2011.

1. NightRune
    OP

NightRune Newbie

Newcomer
    May 27, 2011
    I noticed that i have some graphic glitches on both Dragon Quest IV intro video (as soon as the game loads and the Dragon is flying there is a black line moving up and down the screen) and on Sonic Rush map menu (where you can select which level to play) the top of the bottom screen starts flashing...

I have latest fireware (1.11) and already tried Supercard DStwo on both my DS Lite & DSi XL. Both show the same problem...

Can you guys do me a favour and try both games to see if you have the same issue or if my DSTwo card is faulty...

Thanks for your help [​IMG]

2. koimayeul

koimayeul GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 2, 2009
    France
    France
    I can tell you FOR SURE it comes from your SD card sir

I had the same problem on DQ IV intro and, if you can give it a try, on the new Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Butouden game it would cause MAJOR slowdown making it barely playable

My faulty Sd card then was a Kingston 4 gb --> made in Taiwan (sorta fake if you will).. so yea.. fixed this using my good 'ol 2 GB Kingston made in JAPAN

Give it a try dood im 100% positive that is the issue! no more slowdown n glitches at all [​IMG]

3. nitrozz

nitrozz GBAtemp Fan

May 5, 2009
    Portugal
    yep. buy a class 6 card

edit: format with SDFormatter

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice