XP
Country
Netherlands

RaMon90

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Are you sure it's gpu problem? What about drivers?
I never seen fused gpu on motherboard for desktop, I guess it's some kind of laptop motherboard.

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not just buy a cheapie GPU and use that as a test GPU, then you can rule it out if it isn't the GPU. As for voltage problem, you might have a whole another host of problems that not just a GPU, perhaps the PSU.
Now that I remembered I think Afterburner may be able to change your voltage, I haven't used it in a long time though and I have an NVIDIA video card. It may or may not work with AMD based video cards, but you can try if you want.

Oleboy555

OP
Trophies
Website
3ds.guide
XP
Country
Netherlands
Why not just buy a cheapie GPU and use that as a test GPU, then you can rule it out if it isn't the GPU. As for voltage problem, you might have a whole another host of problems that not just a GPU, perhaps the PSU.
Now that I remembered I think Afterburner may be able to change your voltage, I haven't used it in a long time though and I have an NVIDIA video card. It may or may not work with AMD based video cards, but you can try if you want.
Remember that i cant boot

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Allright it boots into safe mode, keeps getting those glitches

RandomUser

Rosalina in Plush Form
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Remember that i cant boot
You can't boot using your existing new card, do you have any other GPU that you can test? This could rectify your booting issue. I guess safe mode is out of the picture then. I think you may have more problems then just the GPU.
Since booting into your existing OS is impossible, then booting in Safe mode is also impossible when running Windows 8 or higher. Due to the fact you have to hold shift when clicking restart computer. Oh Microsoft, what were you thinking? However if you have another Windows OS, perhaps a PE version, somehow you need to edit your bcdstore to allow legacy booting, then this allows you to press "F8" to get the safe mode option.

Try re-installing Windows and drivers, it could just be as simple as something not mounting properly
Or could he try a live OS on a USB stick or Windows PE, that should determine, weather if it is windows or driver issue.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Oleboy555

OP
Trophies
Website
3ds.guide
XP
Country
Netherlands
I can boot safe mode, but this is constant:

It boots, windows loads, login screen, bsod or it turns off immediatly (all these glitches keep goin on)

But safe mode (kinda) works

Allright?? Now it boots fine? Wut?

This cant be right?

D

Deleted User

atm it is working fine? previously youtube would cause glitches csgo would bsod but youtube seems to work?

let me try running csgo
You're just killing it. Leave it alone and wait for new GPU in mean time.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu