Got a problem: Games are randomly freezing or crashing when using Adrenaline.

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by LuxerWap, Aug 13, 2018.

1. LuxerWap
    OP

LuxerWap The Green Husky with a Broken Tail

Sep 6, 2015
    United States
    Franklin, Georgia
    This hasn't happen till now. Games are freezing, skipping, and sometimes crashing back to the Adrenaline menu. I don't have any idea what is going on. Not even sure if it the games themselves, which is odd since all of them have this issue, both PSP and PSX. I tried resting my device, and installing a fresh Adrenaline application, but those didn't work. I might need to get rid of all the games I had and add them to the system again.

Last edited by LuxerWap, Aug 13, 2018
  2. eighthdayregret

eighthdayregret fnerrrrrrrrrr!

Sep 27, 2017
    United States
    What are you using? Legit games and licenses or NPDRM_free with EBOOTs? What plugins are you using? What are your Adrenaline settings? How are you copying your games over?

3. LuxerWap
    OP

LuxerWap The Green Husky with a Broken Tail

Sep 6, 2015
    United States
    Franklin, Georgia
    NPDRM_free with EBOOTs. Not sure what plugins I am using, and I haven't changed the settings at all. As for copying games, I just transfer them to the system via VitaShell USB mode.

EDIT: I don't think I have used any plugins.

EDIT 2: Never mind. All I done was take the files out and put them back in. The problem was that, for some reason, the parts of every files were corrupted and Adrenaline was having a rough time trying to read them. I am not sure if the Vita itself is to blame, but the games are running smoothly.

Last edited by LuxerWap, Aug 13, 2018
  4. eighthdayregret

eighthdayregret fnerrrrrrrrrr!

Sep 27, 2017
    United States
    Yeah... sadly USB can be iffy on the Vita.
    I'm glad you got it fixed, though.
    :yaypsp: