Hacking Got a few question about M3 GEP.

Azrels

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, a few years ago I bought a M3 card with a GBA Expension pack, I sold the DS and card but I kept the GEP. Now I'm
planning to buy a new DS and got a few questions about the GEP.

Does GBA ExpLoader with either DSTWO or Acekard 2i? Is it compatible with M3 GEP?

Is ther any way to improve the GEP connection to the DS (besides the eraser cleaning)? I always had problems to make the M3 GEP to be reconized by the DS and, looking at it now, the contacts seems to be pretty worn out.

Since I don't use it in a long time, the battery should have died by now. The EZ Flash 3in1 battery swap tutorial apply
to the M3 GEP as well? Is the any difference?

Lastly, is VisualBoy (GBA emulator) save complatible with GBA ExpLoader? I'm want to play pokémon emerald before the DS arrives.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link you should read and there's more links there you should also read. :D

And download this

Clean the contacts with rubbing alcohol and a Q-Tip

DSTwo and Acekard are just fine....it all has to do with GBAexploder being compatible with the M3 gba expansion pack. But neither card has native support, so GBAexploder must be used..

Azrels

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Link you should read and there's more links there you should also read. :D

And download this

Clean the contacts with rubbing alcohol and a Q-Tip

DSTwo and Acekard are just fine....it all has to do with GBAexploder being compatible with the M3 gba expansion pack. But neither card has native support, so GBAexploder must be used..

Alright, thanks! I will take a look around.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/nUrYC-wHwzQ?si=CIF5SWwWIx4sXmqH