DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I walked in to my local gamestop this morning and bought a 3DS(no preorder). It was fairly easy. I was wondering whats the best place to buy screen protectors online, yeah there's amazon but and ebay but do you know of any other places?

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off, damn. You got really lucky.

Second, I'm sure you can get screen protectors at the same place you got your 3DS. They should have some in accessory packs.

DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
First off, damn. You got really lucky.

Second, I'm sure you can get screen protectors at the same place you got your 3DS. They should have some in accessory packs.

thanks for responding. Yeah gamestop has this accessory pack that costs 10 bucks, it comes with a screen protector and stylus and other stuff. I was wondering however if there's a better deal online somewhere. I wish there was a blog or something listing some good places to get accessories.

DigitalDeviant

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you guys think hori screen protectors are a good option?

Its funny, I got there an hour early and there was no one there, the line didn't even go around the block. I think they had 2 or 3 that weren't pre-ordered.

I'm tempetd to sell it for the right price.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
DigitalDeviant said:
you guys think hori screen protectors are a good option?

Its funny, I got there an hour early and there was no one there, the line didn't even go around the block. I think they had 2 or 3 that weren't pre-ordered.

I'm tempetd to sell it for the right price.
Hori should be good.
And yeah, I bet you can sell it with.. lets say "you will be a winner" price
tongue.gif

RanmaFreak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I work at an EB Games in Newfoundland. We were allocated a certain amount of systems. They were all preordered (43 systems). Then they shipped us 11 YESTERDAY, so we have 11 systems for walk-ins. Nintendo really wants to get the system out there. I have to work in the madness that is the 3DS launch in about an hour. Well, at least I get to pick up my 3DS, SSFIV and Rayman then.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I phoned a few stores this morning and it seems futureshop, walmart, and EBgames have plenty of 3DS left, ahah. I was right. I knew they wouldn't sell out in my town.

as for accessories...probably Gamestop. My EBgames always has plenty of accessories for the DSl/i so i'm sure they'll now have plenty of 3DS accessories.

Shockwind

SHINEEE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You're lucky.
tongue.gif

There are many gadgets at our supermarket in our country, but almost all of the accessories are sold out cuz some of it are cheap, except gadgets, which are super expensive.
ohnoes.png

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they learned their lesson from the Wii launch. 2/3 walmarts I checked were sold out, someone said that someone else bought all of them at once. :\ But the other Walmart had 10+ in stock.

D

Deleted_171835

I also got it without a preorder.

I did go right when the store opened (10:00), though. I was surprised that there wasn't a lineup. I did see one another guy purchasing the 3DS but apart from him I don't think anyone else in my neighbourhood purchased it.

CCNaru

Warn-free Since 2005
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
There were shitloads in stock in my gamestop.

No one was looking at the DS section... bunch of kids, black and white, all over looking at sports games and xbox360/ps3 and I saw this lady buying the Sims but that's about it. no interest in the 3DS while I was there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Maximumbeans, Morning MaximumBeans.