Google Drive Downloading

Prior22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Other than screen capping is there a way to download video streams from google drive and cloudflare? I've downloaded a bunch of firefox addons and none of em have done the job. Ideally the solution could involve downloading the video and audio in one file, rather than separate. Thanks.

WarioWaffles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not familiar enough but it may be a dead end, apparently the programs used to rip streams from amazon netflix etc are closely guarded by the pirates who use them so that security teams don't patch them every five seconds. There just may not be anything easily accessible on the clearnet for you.

DefourmisDecorum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never found any other way other than "screen capturing" but I did look for something like youtube-dl for nertflix, hulu, etc. but could never find anything

Jayinem81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is not the topic exactly but Google Drive is a joke now. Every link you try to download is "Quota exceeded" and you used to be able to make a copy in your drive, but now on most files when I make a copy in my drive the copy says "Quota exceeded" how can a copy I just made exceed their quota? Makes no sense.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Superbad is another great one, lots have never seen. McLovin is the man.