Goodbye gba temp

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So yeah I won't log in or being active anymore maybe I will come back some days but I don't know, had some trouble in my life and I think i will have a break

Had good time tough

Ps: vinscool, cometourismo, cherrypie and all VinsCool wave plus all 3ds dev I have been in contact with, you all are awesome had really fun time bye*

Ps#2:Margen67 I like you ;)

Last edited by Alkéryn,

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So you are leaving for a very long time?

Pulling a @DarkFlare69 ?
Already had but i wanted to say something i might come back in 6 month or maybe sooner depending of my mood but yeah that's it what make me stick the most gba temp was the 3ds scene but since someone stealed my i kind of lossed interest sorry about that... But i might came back by myself and I have some plan for the following year ;), spoiler:that will be awesome ^^

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Already had but i wanted to say something i might come back in 6 month

LC4Ldjk.jpg

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You are awesome too, you need to get ahold of things outdoors of GBAtemp and that's necessary. Understood! I'm in the same position as you. After I'm done a season of KYT, I'm pulling a DarkFlare69 for a while.

Reactions: Alkéryn

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You are awesome too, you need to get ahold of things outdoors of GBAtemp and that's necessary. Understood! I'm in the same position as you. After I'm done a season of KYT, I'm pulling a DarkFlare69 for a while.
759.gif

Reactions: Alkéryn

funnystory

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So yeah I won't log in or being active anymore maybe I will come back some days but I don't know, had some trouble in my life and I think i will have a break

Had good time tough

Ps: vinscool, cometourismo, cherrypie and all VinsCool wave plus all 3ds dev I have been in contact with, you all are awesome had really fun time bye*

Ps#2:Margen67 I like you ;)

See you tomorrow!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Senile discussion felt like we were having this type of conversation already