Good SM3DLand hack?

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by Jangy, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Jangy
    OP

Jangy Member

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2017
    Gambia, The
    Hey guys, can someone send a link to me or what else where I can download a good romhack from Super Mario 3DLand (not SM3DL 1,5, I`ve got it already)

Thanks in advance :D

P.S. Sorry for my bad english :)

2. ArviDroid

ArviDroid Infamous temper

Mar 26, 2016
    As far as I know that's the only rom hack with multiple levels... Although, there are a few (<10) custom levels available such as a port of Shifting sand land from SM64 and a remake of 1-1 from the original SM.

There isn't a lot of activity in the SM3DL hacking community, I believe.

Anyhow just google"neo mario 3d land", click the first link and you'll figure out the rest. ;)

EDIT: Just realized this answer came pretty late. Hope it helped you nevertheless.

Last edited by ArviDroid, Mar 1, 2017
  3. Jangy
    OP

Jangy Member

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2017
    Gambia, The
    Thanks dude, one more question, do you know when SM3Dland 1.5 is completed? When I downloaded it, only the first world was there

4. ArviDroid

ArviDroid Infamous temper

Mar 26, 2016
    The OP said - on the 22nd of February - that he couldn´t complete the second world of the hack and asked if anyone would like to finish the levels. Having followed the progress of the rom hack for a long time it seemed like the hack was near completion, so that´s a bit sad (unless someone takes over the project). :(

Last edited by ArviDroid, Mar 1, 2017