ROM Hack Good SM3DLand hack?

Jangy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys, can someone send a link to me or what else where I can download a good romhack from Super Mario 3DLand (not SM3DL 1,5, I`ve got it already)

Thanks in advance :D

P.S. Sorry for my bad english :)

ArviDroid

Infamous GBAtemper
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hey guys, can someone send a link to me or what else where I can download a good romhack from Super Mario 3DLand (not SM3DL 1,5, I`ve got it already)

Thanks in advance :D

P.S. Sorry for my bad english :)
As far as I know that's the only rom hack with multiple levels... Although, there are a few (<10) custom levels available such as a port of Shifting sand land from SM64 and a remake of 1-1 from the original SM.

There isn't a lot of activity in the SM3DL hacking community, I believe.

Anyhow just google"neo mario 3d land", click the first link and you'll figure out the rest. ;)

EDIT: Just realized this answer came pretty late. Hope it helped you nevertheless.

Last edited by ArviDroid,

Jangy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As far as I know that's the only rom hack with multiple levels... Although, there are a few (<10) custom levels available such as a port of Shifting sand land from SM64 and a remake of 1-1 from the original SM.

There isn't a lot of activity in the SM3DL hacking community, I believe.

Anyhow just google"neo mario 3d land", click the first link and you'll figure out the rest. ;)

EDIT: Just realized this answer came pretty late. Hope it helped you nevertheless.
Thanks dude, one more question, do you know when SM3Dland 1.5 is completed? When I downloaded it, only the first world was there

ArviDroid

Infamous GBAtemper
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Thanks dude, one more question, do you know when SM3Dland 1.5 is completed? When I downloaded it, only the first world was there
The OP said - on the 22nd of February - that he couldn´t complete the second world of the hack and asked if anyone would like to finish the levels. Having followed the progress of the rom hack for a long time it seemed like the hack was near completion, so that´s a bit sad (unless someone takes over the project). :(

Last edited by ArviDroid,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1