Hacking Good news, and a question

KaiWren

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, after being dumb, and bricking my wii, the big N decided to cover my wii under warranty(YAY!). They're sending me out a refurb console, which has a serial number of LU586829750, decidedly older than the LU 63 i sent back in. My question is about bootmii, think i'll be able to install it to boot 2? is there a database of SN's out there that i can check this against?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
I mean, trying things out BEFORE asking, or reading and searching wouldn't be bad...do you realy think Team Twiizer wouldn't think of that
rolleyes.gif
?

The HackMii-Installer will automaticly tell you what you can install, and how you can install it. Get it here, run it, and you'll see. Easy, you can't do something wrong...

KaiWren

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have the wii yet, otherwise this would've been a different post. mainly, i'm just bored, and curious.

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well in that link some people have posted the serial number of their wiis and if they could install as boot2 or not.You could use it as a reference,but one guy had two wiis both like LU3X and one wii would install as boot2 and the other wouldnt and both never were sent to nintendo for anything.

EtherealX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good luck scoring a boot2 Wii, but Wii serials are not sequential. One LU58 might be able to install to boot2 while the next can not.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1