Gaming good ds fps?

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi, i have played cod 4 and mph, but apart from then what decent fps's are there on ds that are out at the minute

what do you reckon is the best one?

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
AAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHHH for someone that loves david tennant so much why do you persist in using that retarded aspect ratio avatar even after someone told you how to fix it?
Are you connected to pokemongalaxy in some way?

on topic - another to try is bionicle heroes.

ZenZero

GBATEMP's regular arse.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
jabjab said:
AAAAAAAAAAARRGGHHHHH for someone that loves david tennant so much why do you persist in using that retarded aspect ratio avatar even after someone told you how to fix it?
Are you connected to pokemongalaxy in some way?

on topic - another to try is bionicle heroes.

did they?
when?
no, im not

ill check it out

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
seem to remember a thread with a new user being an existing users (you) friend and instantly asking for new avatar etc maybe not you but anyway put 100*100 in avatar options so its not stretched!

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Around 10 days from now Call of Duty World at War comes out on DS as a companion campaign to the big brother. The key thing is in presentation value it blows away COD4, and for all you multiplayers it's ONLINE.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Vampire Hunter D said:
Around 10 days from now Call of Duty World at War comes out on DS as a companion campaign to the big brother. The key thing is in presentation value it blows away COD4, and for all you multiplayers it's ONLINE.
in 10 days?? fuckin sweet.

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah just wait a while
world at war is coming out with wifi
and theres moon and CORE (i dont think they have wifi) but theyre still pretty good

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
Vampire Hunter D said:
in 10 days?? fuckin sweet.

I have as I said under 10 days on it, rechecked it as I keep a list of things I care about. Last known release (at the store, not ship) was dated for 11/12 in the states(probably canada and mexico too.)

Also the post above me brings up BiA DS. I left it out because that sucker is a third person one, but it handles as well as any first person. The game is pretty good, great overall aesthetic package too between voices, high details and destructable structures. Challenge isn't too easy but it's not a pain in the ass either, but it's also not terribly long, shorter than COD4 on DS was. Local multiplayer only too if you're after more than that in every release look elsewhere.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IzzehO said:
Quake DS is the best IMO. Homebrew port of Quake - hit up Google to find it.
Quake II DS is pretty good too, though you need an extra ram pack. I had to use a M3 and it worked well though with some graphical glitches.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@