Hardware Good 3DS Game Case?

raing3

CNET_Richard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
With the recent release of the 3DS XL I have found myself again playing my 3DS games. Unfortunately this has reminded me how my lack of long fingernails makes it impossible for me to remove games from the case I currently use (refer to below picture).

4_7_1%3D%3D.jpg

I have decided I don't want to put up with it any longer, the games are too hard to remove and because of the way the case was designed half of the games are up one way and the other half are up another way. Problem is I can't find any decent looking large game cases which look like they will allow me to easily remove my games.

My basic requirement for a case are as follows:
  • Games need to be easy to insert and remove.
  • Needs to fit 20-30+ games.
  • Preferably only for storing games (not a console, etc).

I currently have my sights set on the Hori 24-in-1 game case since the company is known for producing high quality gaming accessories though I'm not certain as to whether or not it fulfils the requirement of games being easy to insert and remove.

So... given the above requirements what would be the best case to go for? Will the Hori case be adequate or am I do I just have to deal with my current case?

Thanks for the help!

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all the 3ds case's pictured above have the same design at holding and storing them so you are stuck with what u have currently

raing3

CNET_Richard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
@[member='Shadow#1']: That is unfortunately what I thought as well but I'm trying to remain optimistic because I'm really not fond of that case. :P

@[member='yuuna']: From the looks of that case it looks like it could possible solve my problems but sadly I couldn't find any on eBay (or various other online sellers). The only place I could find it was the Penguin United website but at $30 shipping I'm not quite sure it is worth it. But I will definitely be keeping an eye out on eBay for it. :P

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have two of the HORI game cases you're talking about. They're flawless. The games are easy to remove, and you can take out/put back any of the pages. (Though I can't see why you'd want to)

I say go for it. You can get it off Amazon or Play-Asia.

raing3

CNET_Richard
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for your help everyone, it is greatly appreciated. :)

I ended up buying 2 HORI cases from Play-Asia last night after attempting to buy some Penguin United cases from Amazon and finding the shipping fee was just as much as buying from Penguin United themselves (no free shipping for Australia).

When I woke up I decided to have a better look on eBay for the Penguin United cases and found them for reasonably cheap ($12 each + $10 total shipping) so I bought 3.

Hopefully after now spending about $80 on game cases I will have something I like. :P

Pippin666

SSF43DE Master
Trophies
Website
www.tetesrasees.com
XP
Country
Canada
The Penguin United case looks very cheap to me. A few hot day in your house or carying it outside on a hot day will make the plastic to crack and tear. Not to mention that the cover is made of preschool pencil box material and doesn't protect your games from shocks.

Pip'

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM