Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just found info on it
N64 - Nintendo 64 current projects of ROM injection
Goldeneye NTSC inject in to Sin and Punishment With special editing after injecting everything but saving works
Goldeneye NTSC inject in to Mario Kart 64 Freezes at the need classic controller screen.
Goldeneye PAL inject in to Lylat Wars, Zelda OoT Failed, freezes at "Classic Controller" screen.
Goldeneye NTSC inject in to F-Zero X Failed, freezes at "Classic Controller" screen.

malsuk

Trophies
XP
Country
there seems to be alot of attitude around here lately and people throwing their weight around. If people want help there is away to ask for it and by the way people are acting on here that is not the way. I feel the odd few people on GBAtemp need to go back and read the rules for posting or in most cases go and read the rules. People including myself are here to help, but learn what google means and how to search for what you want and that doesn't just mean google.

Fella's I get the feeling that some of you believe that we have different access to the internet than you. I can assure you that is not the case and the websites and information you need is out there YOU JUST HAVE TO DO YOUR RESEARCH AND FIND IT!!!. Nobody has told me where to get what I need I found it out myself and thats what you need to do.

Just stop the stupid topics, post and think what you are going to type before you type it.

enough said...end of message

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
I inject it into Sin And Punishment and it works great
tongue.gif

Bob Loblaw

Read the Bob Loblaw Law Blog!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
malsuk said:
there seems to be alot of attitude around here lately and people throwing their weight around. If people want help there is away to ask for it and by the way people are acting on here that is not the way. I feel the odd few people on GBAtemp need to go back and read the rules for posting or in most cases go and read the rules. People including myself are here to help, but learn what google means and how to search for what you want and that doesn't just mean google.

Fella's I get the feeling that some of you believe that we have different access to the internet than you. I can assure you that is not the case and the websites and information you need is out there YOU JUST HAVE TO DO YOUR RESEARCH AND FIND IT!!!. Nobody has told me where to get what I need I found it out myself and thats what you need to do.

Just stop the stupid topics, post and think what you are going to type before you type it.

enough said...end of message

right on.

this topic is a trainwreck.

Allamahed El-Pol

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Keviii94 said:
tongue.gif

yay? How did you do this?
Did you use the NTSC Version?

I tried it with PAL, NTSC and JAP Version but nothing worked for me.
I also changed the Header from GoldenEye to the S&P Header but still no working GoldenEye

?????
greets,
Allamahed El-Polster Islam

Nightstalker

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Allamahed El-Polster said:
Keviii94 said:
tongue.gif

yay? How did you do this?
Did you use the NTSC Version?

I tried it with PAL, NTSC and JAP Version but nothing worked for me.
I also changed the Header from GoldenEye to the S&P Header but still no working GoldenEye

?????
greets,
Allamahed El-Polster Islam
He is lying. Unless you do some special editing and other stuff, which barley anyone knows how to do. It will just freeze at controller screen.

NikoK

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I think someone should send me a special PM so I know where to find this....Google isn't being too co-operative at the moment.

thepspgamer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
NikoK said:
I think someone should send me a special PM so I know where to find this....Google isn't being too co-operative at the moment.

i think not, it is illegal and will not be posted here in any form, even via PM

the person who got the game obviously hasnt made his discovery very public, and maybe its for a reason, otherwise, dont you think they wouls have uploaded ti somewhere

when it does find its way into the mainstream, im sure all us will know

for now, just sit and wait and stop whining about not being able to find it

malsuk

Trophies
XP
Country
NikoK said:

Seems someone else hasn't read my previous post. this does get my goat.

mad.gif

squirt1000

Would rather have a cup of Tea!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
This whole thread and 99% of its posts needs to be deleted, WTF is wrong with some people? STOP ASKING FOR F*CKING ROMS AND ILLEGAL SOFTWARE!!
hate2.gif

AlNoSt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HAHAHAHAHAHA in uses alls faces!!!!!!!!!!! I Have Goldeneye vc wad i downloaded it from a link in one of these forums!!!! Look around jackasses!!

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
AlNoSt said:
HAHAHAHAHAHA in uses alls faces!!!!!!!!!!! I Have Goldeneye vc wad i downloaded it from a link in one of these forums!!!! Look around jackasses!!

3qgux0rmsq70nsxpl5n5.gif

That was needed...

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This entire topic is kind of...pointless and against the rules so I'll be closing it now.
I could've sworn the new registration process required a person to type in something like "ASKING FOR ROMS IS AGAINST THE RULES!"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Os7f9Se.mp4