Goldeneye Gamecube Controller Proplem??

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by codmaster, Feb 8, 2011.

Feb 8, 2011
  1. codmaster
    OP

Member codmaster GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Hi,I was playing Goldeneye 007 for the incredible awesome Wii,But it didnt fell like a FPS to me with the Wiimote+Nunchunk
    So i had a Gc Controller laying out,works perfectly in all other game,But when i use it with my Goldeneye 007(Which is backed up from my retail disk)The Camera angle just moves automaticlly
    This happens slightly in Campain Mode,so i didnt have a proplem with it,but when i go it Multiplayer Spilt screen/WFC,it is really moving without me touching it
    it works withh other FPS on the Gc Console that i have,but for this,it doesnt
    So is it my Controller,Game,or another proplem???and if i cant fix it,Should i get another Gc Controller or get a Classic controller Pro???
    thx!

2. Category

Member Category Trainee Romhacker

United Kingdom
    Make sure the analog sticks are in the dead centre when turning on/plugging in the controller. Otherwise the neutral position will be set wrong causing control issues. If that makes no difference, try another controller.