Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
manias said:

Uhm, have you read the topic? He wants us to discuss if we think there will be a DS version of Golden Sun. He's not saying there will be one, just chatting about the possibility of one, thus no link at all.

On topic: No, I don't think there will be one, but I'd love to be wrong in this case. Golden Sun was great, IMO
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To the original poster:

QUOTE said:
All posts should be made in legible English. Do not make posts or topics in foreign languages, they are likely to be closed. We will be lenient on this rule from time to time as long as it doesn't become a habit amongst members.

Please remember this, I'll let this slide for now but remember some people find it hard to read regular English due to this being an international forum, so most of that will be gibberish.

dipper145

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Joey R. said:
manias said:

Uhm, have you read the topic? He wants us to discuss if we think there will be a DS version of Golden Sun. He's not saying there will be one, just chatting about the possibility of one, thus no link at all.

On topic: No, I don't think there will be one, but I'd love to be wrong in this case. Golden Sun was great, IMO
biggrin.gif
Uh..no he didn't. He said "rant rave chat talk about the new golden sun camelot sed they are going to bring out fingers crossed it gonna b gd" Which is the exact opposite of what you thought he said. It is also known as. "Rant, Rave, Chat, Talk about the new golden sun camelot said they are going to bring out. I have my fingers crossed that it is going to be good."

He didn't ask if they were going to make a DS version of golden sun, he said they were going to, so asking for a link where they said this is completely valid.

I hope a Golden Sun DS comes out eventually, but I'm not sure if it will.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hadrian said:
To the original poster:

QUOTE said:
All posts should be made in legible English. Do not make posts or topics in foreign languages, they are likely to be closed. We will be lenient on this rule from time to time as long as it doesn't become a habit amongst members.

Please remember this, I'll let this slide for now but remember some people find it hard to read regular English due to this being an international forum, so most of that will be gibberish.
Like me for example....I really can't understand OP at all....

I got it from your replies though....
Golden Sun, being my favorite game, makes me feel "two side" about NDS release..
I'm not sure if I'd like it, because it could actually ruin the perfect experience I had with 1 and 2, but it could also improve it, if they make awesome game....I don't know.....

Maybe it would be better ig they wait for the next gen. of Nintendo handhelds..

Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dipper145 said:
Uh..no he didn't. He said "rant rave chat talk about the new golden sun camelot sed they are going to bring out fingers crossed it gonna b gd" Which is the exact opposite of what you thought he said. It is also known as. "Rant, Rave, Chat, Talk about the new golden sun camelot said they are going to bring out. I have my fingers crossed that it is going to be good."

He didn't ask if they were going to make a DS version of golden sun, he said they were going to, so asking for a link where they said this is completely valid.

I hope a Golden Sun DS comes out eventually, but I'm not sure if it will.

Well, then, my fault. But don't blame me... the OP's post was barely legible xD

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I need to get a slot 2 cart for my DS. I keep hearing great things about these 2 games and Mother 3... Time to hunt!

PanzerWF

Trophies
Website
zetta.l4rge.com
XP
Country
Canada
If they don't bring Golden Sun to the DS, that's as foolish as not bringing Pikmin to the Wii.

AS LONG AS this doesn't become a sham to make a quick buck, it should turn out fine. C'mon Camelot, E3 2009, GSDS!

dipper145

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Joey R. said:
Well, then, my fault. But don't blame me... the OP's post was barely legible xD
Trust me, I don't blame you at all. I had to read the OP's post several times before I understood what he meant.
tongue.gif

I could see Camelot doing this, it would be a good oppotunity for them to make some money. And thats really what business is all about. Come on Camelot; Less golf games, more Golden Sun.

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Batman55 said:
I need to get a slot 2 cart for my DS. I keep hearing great things about these 2 games and Mother 3... Time to hunt!
Look on eBay.
"Ezflash' or "ez-flash' didnt work for me so I tried "ds expansion"

Found a bunch that way
yaynds.gif

I really should get one soon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-