biggrin.gif

pilladoll

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
OH MY GOD!!!!!! IWantIt!IWantIt!IWantIt!IWantIt!IWantIt!IWantIt!IWantIt!IWantIt!IWantIt!
IWantIt!IWantIt!IWantIt!IWantIt!IWantIt!IWantIt!IWantIt!IWantIt!IWantIt!IWantIt!IWantIt!
IWantIt!IWantIt!IWantIt!IWantIt!IWantIt!IWantIt!IWantIt!!!!!!!

Hope they release the game soon, last E3 the game was announced, maybe this year we can play this awesome game!

ShaDeFinale

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I can't wait for this either, I'm doing some challenge runs through the first two just to enjoy them some more. (ARGH NO DIJINI RUN + DEFAULT ITEMS)

Golden Sun is one of my favorite series, so much fun to play through that I didn't even get upset when my cousin accidentally wiped all the data off of my gs2 game.

Charon

Trophies
Website
saiph-charon.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Slovenia
ShaDeFinale said:
Yeah I can't wait for this either, I'm doing some challenge runs through the first two just to enjoy them some more. (ARGH NO DIJINI RUN + DEFAULT ITEMS)

Golden Sun is one of my favorite series, so much fun to play through that I didn't even get upset when my cousin accidentally wiped all the data off of my gs2 game.

Oh yeah
smile.gif

I really understood the whole story only after I played them for the third time
biggrin.gif

bluebowser31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol after watching the 3ds trailer, this game looks like it sucks so bad xD

better go play cod mwm for ds, that'l show me bad graphics...

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Meh, I've always thought the first two games were overrated. I mean, yes they were good games, but not THAT good IMO. There was just something about them that really put me off on playing through them a third time.

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
ChaosBoi said:
Meh, I've always thought the first two games were overrated. I mean, yes they were good games, but not THAT good IMO. There was just something about them that really put me off on playing through them a third time.

Awesome quote!

No comment necessary!

Fel

GBAtemp's Adventurer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
That's absolutely AWESOME!!!

I just don't get why can't Isaac and his friends do it, especially when he now carries the power of the Golden Sun AND two of the new characters look exactly like Issac and Garet.
frown.gif

EDIT: Okay, I just read here http://e3.nintendo.com/ds/game/?g=goldensun that it's set 30 years after the events, which means that they are after all older than I expected. If the new protagonists are going to be again around 16-18, that means our party must have had them at 30! Wow! But guess that fits, they would have gone around the world helping anyway, with the new changes, overseeing things and everything.
smile.gif
And looking at Gamespot's wonderful pictures of the new protagonists, they are awesome too!
smile.gif

Charon

Trophies
Website
saiph-charon.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Slovenia
NahuelDS said:
Motoi sakuraba OST is confirmed???
http://sakuraba.cocoebiz.com/discography/
Yes.

biggrin.gif

Some new stuff found out at E3 about story:
The continents have become bigger, and there are also people who dont like the heroes from Vale (or all adepts) and look at the existence of the golden sun as a curse.
Interesting.

I WANNA PLAY THIS NAO

altorn

Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
Graphics don't look as "pushed to the limits" but graphics don't matter. as long as the puzzles, the story, and the battle system are same or better than the first 2.

i went to a site that pretty much spoiled the story for me though......
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)