Golden Eye 007 Bots?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Kisamefishfries, Nov 15, 2010.

Nov 15, 2010

Golden Eye 007 Bots? by Kisamefishfries at 4:41 AM (729 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Kisamefishfries
    OP

Newcomer Kisamefishfries Newbie

United States
    Seeing how Eurocom didn't put in bots(AI for multiplayer computers) I was wondering would it be possible to create some kind of Bots for multiplayer? I really don't know if this would be possible but if it were I'd imagine it would take a good chunk of time, but anyways does anyone know if this would be possible? And if it were, would anyone here want to help with the project? I personally do not know how to code but I could try and help other ways, and if no one here wants to help then could someone maybe give me a website where they would help, thanks guys

2. Rydian

Member Rydian Resident Furvertâ„¢

Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
    United States
    Way too much work/effort. Far, far more than you think it is.

Seeing as everybody who'd play it with bots would need the hack, you'd be better off just choosing a homebrew/port that already has bots.

3. cwstjdenobs

Member cwstjdenobs Sodomy non sapiens

United Kingdom
    I must have being living under a rock, only just heard of this.

Well the only way that seems reasonable to do this would be by making a server. I'd say the only real chance of that happening rather than a homebrew FPS being worked on is if this is amazingly good and still popular when the official servers get shut down.

But you never know, if you fancy learning how to use a packet sniffer and start to document the games protocol there would be more of a chance of pulling people on board.