Going to purchase Acekard 2i, Problem i face, Please read

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by seasaw776, May 6, 2010.

1. seasaw776
    OP

Newcomer seasaw776 Member

United States
    Well, I don't have a secondary DS, My Dsi was my first one and i read that to get your AceKard2i working you need to upgrade its firmware, But if you attempt to do that on a DSi with 1.4, It bricks and i have 1.4, Is there anyway to patch it without having a secondary DS? Thanks!

2. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Buy from a retailer that will pre patch to 1.4 for you before shipping it such as Leetmod, 0ShippingZone or Shoptemp.

It won't brick anything, when you boot the Acekard in your DSi you will get an error message. You won't get as far as bricking it.

If you're going to purchase an Acekard 2i take a look at this guide http://gbatemp.net/t218103-updated-n00b-gu...up-your-acekard

3. seasaw776
    OP

United States
    Cool, It doesnt brick? Meh. Since 0Shippingsomething is having a sale on the Acekard i just purchased it from them.
    Acekard 2i Prepatched with a MicroSD card reader and a 2GB card, ;D It'll come in 2-5 Business days because i paid 2 extra dollars for better shipping, One more question, How fast would it have came if i selected free shipping?

4. tk_saturn

Member tk_saturn GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Free shipping takes around 2 weeks at the moment.

5. seasaw776
    OP

United States
    Woah, Im glad that i didnt select that one. Anyones. Topic Solved, ;D