Going to get a9lh...

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Small Kat, Aug 21, 2016.

1. Small Kat
    OP

Small Kat PC addict

May 24, 2015
    United States
    I finally decided to install a9lh, but can anyone tell me what can i do with it, that i couldnt do before?

2. Glyptofane
    This message by Glyptofane has been removed from public view by Minox, Aug 21, 2016, Reason: Offtopic.
    Aug 21, 2016
  3. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Wolfdog™ ☠️Grunt☠️

Sep 13, 2009
    Antarctica
    Between insane and insecure
    You can do a lot of things with it.
    You can run your CFW of choice on your sysNAND and no longer need an emuNAND
    Your sysNAND is now treated the same as an emuNAND, so if you fuck up your sysNAND, you can restore it so long as you didn't fuck up your A9LH install
    You can boot payloads such as decrypt9, emuNAND9, Godmod9, Hourglass9, ect all before the sysNAND even boots
    100% perfect boot rate into your CFW, for both emuNAND and sysNAND

GilgameshArcher likes this.
  4. Small Kat
    OP

Small Kat PC addict

May 24, 2015
    United States
    -snip-
    Sorry for not "clearing" what i said.
    I know some of what it does, but i want to know ALL it can do since now.
    There's just a lot of posts that just explains not very detailed what it can and could do.

5. sj33

sj33 GBAtemp Addict

Oct 22, 2013
    Japan
    In laymen's terms, the exploits runs within miliseconds of you pressing the power button. The exploit runs before the system software even begins to boot.

That means you can update your system software all you want because the exploit no longer relies on an outdated system software to boot. No need for EmuNAND.