Hacking Going Online with Older firmware?

Dvdxploitr

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a PS4 on 5.01 firmware and I don't want to update in case an exploit gets released. However, I have been watching a lot of videos on YouTube lately regarding GTA Online Hiests and it's gotten me in the mood to play some GTA V / GTA Online again. Is it possible to take the system online for GTA Online without doing a firmware update? I do remember there was a program that PS3 users could run on their PC and use as a proxy to connect online, is this still possible with PS4?

kingbradley6000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a PS4 on 5.01 firmware and I don't want to update in case an exploit gets released. However, I have been watching a lot of videos on YouTube lately regarding GTA Online Hiests and it's gotten me in the mood to play some GTA V / GTA Online again. Is it possible to take the system online for GTA Online without doing a firmware update? I do remember there was a program that PS3 users could run on their PC and use as a proxy to connect online, is this still possible with PS4?
no, latest firmware is a requirement to go online

EinEin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Yeah, apparently atm you need to be on the latest firmware to be online. I know it sucks but I had to update my ps4 for FFXIV as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD