Hacking Going online with emummc

Rocca

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. My current configuration is sysnad 3.0.2 and cfw emummc 9.1.
My idea is to get an old sd and create aemummc from the 3.0.2 sysnand. Going online with this "clean" emummc, update and link my Nintendo account. Transfer this account to my other cfw emummc where I have all the backups installed.
The question is. Will I be ban flagged in case some day I decide to go online with my 3.0.2 sysnand?

Regards

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
No one has been banned for clean EmuMMC yet. So you can go online with it and do everything you want (if it’s legit). What do you mean with transfer or how do you want to accomplish this?

Rocca

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I will try to inject the user in the way they say in this post link.
The problem I see is going online with my 3.0.2 sysnand in a future. The switch will send different telemetry to Nintendo servers as it is supposed that my switch was already in 9.1 cause the emummc

Last edited by Rocca,

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I will try to inject the user in the way they say in this post link.
The problem I see is going online with my 3.0.2 sysnand in a future. The switch will send different telemetry to Nintendo servers as it is supposed that my switch was already in 9.1 cause the emummc
Well, it’s possible. But idk if anyone has been banned for something like this.

Resaec

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The question is. Will I be ban flagged in case some day I decide to go online with my 3.0.2 sysnand?
Yes. Nintendo keeps track of what Firmware they last seen you on. If you, some day, dump your EMU and go online with our old SYSNand you will be flagged or even insta banned.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo