Homebrew Godmod9 3ds dumping/bumping Vgba save file failed

Giambo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi everyone, sorry for any mistakes, but I'm new. I wanted to expose this problem of mine. I tried to extract pokemon fr / lf virtual console savefiles in all ways with godmod9 but nothing to do. Agbsave tells me "dumping save failed" I don't know what to do anymore. does anyone have this same mistake of mine? I tried with updated pksm and the games are not recognized despite the fact that the program now supports the 3rd gen

Giambo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried everything,but nothing.
I don't need the guides, I have visited them too many times to understand if some steps are missing, but there is something wrong with my 3ds.
upload_2020-6-15_10-30-18.png

Attachments

• 1592209846845-1607987518.jpg
    1592209846845-1607987518.jpg
    473.8 KB · Views: 202
Last edited by Giambo,

Giambo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I have never been able to do this operation on my 3ds(before pksm 9.0 and After), even I am missing some folders for the implementation of the save (therefore even if dumping should work, I still cannot reinsert it). I edited two nintendo 3ds. in the other everything works well, in my case no, the same procedure followed by 3dshackguide, no obstacles encountered. I really don't know what to do anymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have never been able to do this operation on my 3ds(before pksm 9.0 and After), even I am missing some folders for the implementation of the save (therefore even if dumping should work, I still cannot reinsert it). I edited two nintendo 3ds. in the other everything works well, in my case no, the same procedure followed by 3dshackguide, no obstacles encountered. I really don't know what to do anymore
Check if your SD card is fake, faulty, or dying.
  1. Copy everything off the SD card to a computer.
  2. Quadruple reformat.
  3. Full Write + Verify the empty card in H2testw. Do not skip.

After you've made sure that SD card is fully function and has no hardware problems, dump all your GBA VC saves with GBAVCSM.

4. Delete the *.h2w test files and copy everything back to the good SD card.

5. Add this gm9 script to the card.
  • sdmc:/gm9/scripts/GBAVCSM.gm9
6. GodMode9 → (HOME) button → Scripts...GBAVCSMMiscBackup all saves
  • Be sure to read and follow the ~ INSTRUCTIONS ~.
:!: To prevent data corruption in case of bad SD card, do not run this until after the card has been checked and passed in H2testw.

Last edited by TurdPooCharger,
Reactions: Giambo

Giambo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thank you very much for the inconvenience and I will let you know as soon as I have a moment to do it. (sorry for the bad english, but I'm italian hahahah)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu