Hacking God Eater Burst save file corrupted

Lemski07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I'm having an issue where in whenever I save in this game afterwards turn off my psp after saving it manualy in the ingame console,and turn on my psp again to check my save file would be corrupted and you would not be albe also to copy it in the savegame menu for savefile transfer also. I'm using Gen-d3 and patched the game with Me631 prom patch, i've lost my 70 hrs save file (rank 8) lol the error tells "cannot locate memory stick blah blah" even my damn stick is inside it.

I also tried creating new character about 5 times and every time I finished around 2 to 3 missions after turning on and off my psp on every mission intervals to check if my saves are intact but after a while it would be corrupted after the last test.

anyone here whose having a trouble like this?

Lemski07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
maybe its because of the memory stick itself, my stick is cracked in the side but you could still play other games

and I changed memory stick and it works fine for now (the saves) but every time I finish a mission and check (turning it off afterwards finishing the mission)
it if the saves are intact and uncorrupted and I can't play it because Im afraid that if I played again for long my saves would be hardly playable again which sucks
angry.gif

Lemski07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
The freezes dont appear during my 70 hrs gameplay (no freezes using the ME631 I compiled from different sites) but the save file was rendered unusable after saving for a few times
angry.gif

Ive conferred this problem to other forums, that there is a high chance that the error is on my "hard memory stick" itself im trying different patches to stop the error from recurring but if the symptoms persists again Ill post the image here to show what the error looks like
hate2.gif

Jugarina

Trophies
Website
youngevity.com
XP
Country
United States
Do you ever make backups of your save files? I do religiously just in case something like that happens and It has a few times already. I don't know how I would be able to handle losing 70 hours of game play and that really sucks.

I'm not sure what version of Prom I'm using though. I was on 5.50 GEN-D3 then flashed Prom but the system information just says 5.50 Prometheus. If you have a certain version does It state that in system information or how do you tell what version you have? What is the most current one?

Lemski07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
here is the error that occurs on my save

"The memory stick could not be accessed (80110325)"
DSC00004.jpg

this one is when I try to copy the save from the save data utility this is the error that shows

"copy failed. memory stick could not be accessed."
1.jpg

but other games saves work properly just this game

and by the way I lost another 5hr save file just now
closedeyes.gif

Ill try to fix it using the free cheat application maybe that could do the magic
Ill confirm it if it works

clegion

Trophies
Website
cfatalis.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
@lemski
which firmware are you using?
I save alot n GEB too, and i use the clean iso, never experienced any error

@N.M. ZERO B.C.
the third and fourth version(forgot about the second) told you the version number mine is written
5.50 prome-4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
    AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78: Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit...