Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
This happens with both 1.1 and 1.2.
I'm on a PSP Slim (5.50 GEN-D3), so for 1.2 I'm using the "High-Memory" version. When I was on 1.1 it didn't specifically say (in the program's title) it was the high-memory version, but when booting it it would tell me it detected a slim and loaded HMM automatically. Unsure if there's a difference or if it matter, figured I better note it anyway.

With some videos, this is what the video itself looks like (ignore the menu on the right).

201007130525002.png

The video displays a greyscale, and the color information is... skewed, as you can see. It'd make more sense if you could see it in action, but basically the color information is not overlayed on the greycale info properly, it's squished and set at a sharp angle.

This makes many videos less fun to watch, though they still play fine.

Is this a known issue? Is there a fix?

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah its a know issue with videos that seem to be encoded in different way I guess. like any video that has the HD feature on youtube will look like that and then it really just depends for the others. The only way to fix it would be to get the source code from PSPTube and use its source as a base to fix gotube however that wont happen. also I think their is a way to use GoTube Scripts in PSPtube but idk how and im un sure if it will fix the problem, I know its annoying lol.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, I get that too. Pretty annoying, and I hadn't found anything to solve it yet either.

Also, clean out your site list, you perv...

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the only youtube for PSP that didn't have this issue was the original un-modded PSPtube unfortunately its outdated and no longer supported by the original dev so yeah. I really would love someone to pick it up, I would If I could code I love this homebrew lol.

purechaos996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
whatever the latest version of M33 is lol screw that GEN crap Dark-Alex FTW!! lol j/k I just don't use my psp that often anymore to really need to keep my CFW updated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao now I can live the life of Juan...