GMO files for Dissidia 012?

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by Blaze163, Sep 25, 2011.

Sep 25, 2011

GMO files for Dissidia 012? by Blaze163 at 2:31 PM (9,444 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Blaze163
    OP

Member Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

United Kingdom
    Lali ho!

I've downloaded a large collection of mods for Dissidua Duodecim, but I have no idea how to install them as the zips don't contain any instructions. They're a HUGE collection of .GMO files. Where do I put them in my ISO to make use of them? What tools do I need? I tried exploring the ISO with WinRar but I couldn't find any other .GMO files, so I must need some other way of doing things. Any help for a hacking newb such as myself?

2. prowler

Member prowler Sony

United Kingdom
  3. Blaze163
    OP

Member Blaze163 The White Phoenix's purifying flame.

United Kingdom
    I try using the 'deep scanner' to insert the GMO files as directed and all I get is an error message saying 'unexpected exception' or some crap. Input string is not in correct order. WTF is that all about?

4. Zantetsuken

Newcomer Zantetsuken Newbie

United States
    Im just a noob at this as well, but i think i may have a way.
    Ive downloaded the file called "True Sephiroth.GMO" and didnt know how to make it the DLC 1.
    What i did was go to the site "http://dissidiaforums.com/showthread.php?7956-DLC-Costume-Texturing-Is-It-Possible/page16" replace the name "True Sephiroth" with the DLC's name: e97ebe58.
    Since it still a GMO file, we have to make it edat.
    To do that, we simply rename the file from True sephiroth.gmo into e97ebe58.edat.
    After you renamed the file and converted it into edat, place it into your DLC folder within the PSP.
    Start it up and there we go. You have your mod.
    If you have the same file as me "True Sephiroth.gmo", youre also going to need to delete d393fc60.edat cause theres gonna be the DLC bottom coat and your mod's bottom coat.