Gaming Glory Days 2

K2Valor

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't expecting much when I tried this game.. and let me tell you.. I got a lot more than I expected. This game is simply awesome.
Anyone else have it?

I wish this game had Wi-Fi though, it would be perfect

tech673

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enjoyed it but it was really too short. Hope another one comes out thats at least twice as long. Sad that nobody has tried to copy the style, it works quite well.

osirisFIVE

Trophies
Website
www.imperfectgrandeur.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Senegal
After hearing such good things about it, I tried it.

Absolutely no idea what was going on. I flew this helicopter and I was dropping bombs, then suddenly i had no more bombs, then I crashed, then I became the helicopter again. After repeating twice, I went back to the main menu. I found that there was no tutorial so I switched it off and deleted it.

Target audience = veterans?
Is it safe to say it sucks because noobs like me have no idea what's going on?

damnet

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
After hearing such good things about it, I tried it.

Absolutely no idea what was going on. I flew this helicopter and I was dropping bombs, then suddenly i had no more bombs, then I crashed, then I became the helicopter again. After repeating twice, I went back to the main menu. I found that there was no tutorial so I switched it off and deleted it.

Target audience = veterans?
Is it safe to say it sucks because noobs like me have no idea what's going on?

basically you have to take your army to the other side of the battlefield, where the enemy base is, your troops advance automatically, all you do is create them, and you give air support with the chopper or airplane, it's really simple, the soldiers are specially important because they'll capture the points in between the bases, which gives you money so you can create more units

at first when I tried this I liked a lot, but later missions where so annoyingly frustrating that I gave up, the enemy is always way overpowered, 1 single enemy tank would wipe out like 10 of mine, you carry a ridiculously low amount of bombs (given the unit numbers on the battlefield) and the machine gun is pretty much worthless against ground targets, so you have to keep coming back and forth your base all the time... anyway maybe someday I get back to it and finish the damn thing.

BigX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I got it ony my cart when it was out...
I really like that game, but I am stuck at some point (don't know the day) where the enemy is so overwhelming strong. I retry now and then but did not manage to beat it yet.
It reminded me of choplifter first too, but it's still better.
Even the GBA Version (first part) is exciting...I I only find my EZ Flash II again...I would put it on there permanently.

Any tactic tips on the game?

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
I got it ony my cart when it was out...
I really like that game, but I am stuck at some point (don't know the day) where the enemy is so overwhelming strong. I retry now and then but did not manage to beat it yet.
It reminded me of choplifter first too, but it's still better.
Even the GBA Version (first part) is exciting...I I only find my EZ Flash II again...I would put it on there permanently.

Any tactic tips on the game?

Always have the helicopter full of troops and the plane can take out 2 or 3 tanks(crash into them) and still make it back to base. Oh, and when your plane is about to explode plough it through their nearest column of tanks
wink.gif

BigX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
thank you, this indeed is a good idea...but you have to make your troops invade their area....I just can't get my troops to the next bunker if for instance most of my tanks are gone in the front row and their tanks keep comming to the new invaded bunker :-(
Maybe I just suck at that game :-p
I am stuck at day 9 :-S gonna give it a try again on my train ride this evening (~1h)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea